Author Topic: I need a weapon  (Read 8335 times)

you sound like such a friend op.

"I know how to make smoke bombs so that I can show off my 1337 ninja skills"

you don't need a weapon, if where you are isn't safe you shouldn't be on the forums on whatever piece of technology you are using, because someone'll just rob you.

I don't carry a knife on me as a weapon, I carry it as a tool. Knives can be tools too.

Plus, the chance of being disarmed while you have a knife is enough not to use one in a fight.

You're an starfish.
I just asked your suggestions and you come right out and flame me.
I'm home now in Alexandria which is safe, but tomorrow i'm going to Cairo which is not-so-safe.

You're an starfish.
I'm home now in Alexandria which is safe, but tomorrow i'm going to Cairo which is not-so-safe.
look you're going into a major city the chances of getting attacked is slim to none

You're an starfish.

Use

a freaking

knife

Small, concealable, but damn effective if you need it to be and intimidating if you don't. Get a pocket knife and/or utility knife, put it in your luggage, and ship it with you. Even if you never need to use it, the weight of a folding piece of metal in your pocket makes you feel infinitely more safe.

All I'ma say is: KNIFE.

Aerosol + Lighter = Flamethrower
Monolith told us not to do that at home, but they won't know.

look you're going into a major city the chances of getting attacked is slim to none
this is not us where big cities mean safety
its forgetin egypt where the egyptians will rape you in their big pyramids

Aerosol + Lighter = Flamethrower
Monolith told us not to do that at home, but they won't know.
carberator cleaner + lighter = HUGE ASS FLAME THAT'S LIKE 20 FEET LONG
this is not us where big cities mean safety
its forgetin egypt where the egyptians will rape you in their big pyramids
ohgodwat

Just use your bare hands and strangle things to death with all your anger.
I heard a story from one of my friends that one of his friends was at the beach with his nephew.  As a little backstory, Bull Sharks swim in shallow water. So the guy sees the fin and charges at the shark. The shark takes off the nephew's arm and the guy grabs the shark by the tail and drags it onto the land. He then proceeds beating the shark to death with his bare hands. He gets the arm back and it is sown back onto his nephew. I'm not sure how it functions now, but I think it works mostly.

Get a cheap toy gun. (best effect a shotgun)
Paint it realistically
rooster it and laugh like a mad man
Scare the forget out of people.
Like this?

I used to carry around my knife used for scuba diving.

Get an AK-47

Most famous and generic gun in current existance.