Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433786 times)

This is the best thing to do in TF2.

Find a spot in the middle of nowhere to just chill at.
Heh, I also have the Hot-Rod and Antarctic Researcher.
They should give the scout the base jumper
I don't see why. He doesn't really have a weapon that launches him up heights like the soldier and demoman. Plus, he gets his air by jumping, which wouldn't work with that at all.

Tipped Lid or 70's Chapeau?

If you ever need to choose between something and the Tipped Lid the answer is whatever isn't the Tipped Lid

that engineer looks like hes going to go "BACK I MAH DAY WE USE TO BUILD SENTRIES OUTTA STICKS AN COW MANURE" or something

Heh, I also have the Hot-Rod and Antarctic Researcher.I don't see why. He doesn't really have a weapon that launches him up heights like the soldier and demoman. Plus, he gets his air by jumping, which wouldn't work with that at all.
something like hermes shoes or something that lets him glide/remain in the air longer, and it's passive.

also i found a cotton head :D

I just got the rancho relaxo. Time to go be a worthless engie :^)

If you take some of your UGC Platinum friends into a Valve server and stack the teams please just go do everyone a favor and step in front of a bus

something like hermes shoes or something that lets him glide/remain in the air longer, and it's passive.

also i found a cotton head :D

Messanger's Sandals

Increases height and airtime of jumps
after you reach the apex of your jump you fall faster and receive more damage from falling

If there's one thing we need, it's another item for scout that improves his jumps

If you take some of your UGC Platinum friends into a Valve server and stack the teams please just go do everyone a favor and step in front of a bus

I honestly love instances like that because it's a test as to what I can accomplish. It helps to have a semi-competent team before that though so it's not just you vs their whole team+UGC pros.

Although I can see where that'd get frustrating considering one good player can make or break the game on lots of Valve servers.

Anyone know the easiest way to get the rancho relaxo taunt that is not to buy it from the store?

Anyone know the easiest way to get the rancho relaxo taunt that is not to buy it from the store?
1. idle in steam games that have trading cards
2. sell cards for $$$ on the market
3. sell random items from tf2/dota2/csgo/whatever for $$$ on the market
4. buy keys

then you have 1 of 2 options:
1. go to tf2wh and sell the keys and buy the rancho
2. go to a trade server/tf2outpost and buy a rancho with the keys

I thought of a way better idea than shotgun heavy: shotgun pyro
Like I'm sure this model will fit with his current animation rig:

Atleast without the pistol grip
EDIT:
already working on a model:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 04:09:36 PM by Buu »

I thought of a way better idea than shotgun heavy: shotgun pyro
Like I'm sure this model will fit with his current animation rig:

Atleast without the pistol grip
EDIT:
already working on a model:

Tell me the stats for it and i will re-make it in TF2
list of attributes here: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/List_of_item_attributes