Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434073 times)

who was it again that got into unusual trading and during it they became kinda a starfish until they realized they were acting like one and stopped?
Lamebro, he was actually going to gift me an unusual (bubbling doodag thingamijig) but lost connection, atleast i think it was him...

also if you guys want to suggest some ideas for weapons, i could model them and might contribute them to the workshop.

guys i got a full strange specialized killstreak set on my medic. B)

why would medic need killstreak anything

it's a medic

why would medic need killstreak anything

it's a medic

Because I main medic.
and I just upgraded my strange specialized killstreak syringe gun to a strange professional killstreak syringe gun. B))))

what sheen? ive been working on getting a team shine tomislav kit for my strange tomislav

lamebro iirc
didn't people say he was over pricing his hats and then he got butthurt and insulted pretty much everyone

what sheen? ive been working on getting a team shine tomislav kit for my strange tomislav

They were all Antagonizing Emerald, but my new prof syringe gun is Villainous Violet, which looks pretty sweet. Thinking I should have gotten my others that too.

I had a professional Quick-Fix at one point and got a 20-assist streak

traded for some stuff 2day :D (strange medigun and the stocking stuffer)

does anyone have any stranges they're willing to trade for a cotton head? (1.33 ref)

i never truly realized how many hats i had until a server told me.

turns out i have above 220 hats.

I was playing some tf2 when this happened:

they kept saying dialogue from the book too

I wish I wasn't permabanned from all skial servers.

guys how do i increase my wealth?

i have .88 ref how do i start

this is my backpack

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197968429535
OR
http://www.tf2items.com/id/bieme

i never truly realized how many hats i had until a server told me.

turns out i have above 220 hats.
i have one
a ghostly gibus :'(

I never keep hats except for the few i need for a theme'd set, but i do need more stranges :c