Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433951 times)

I'm not sure if it's possible but if you can make it like the beggar's bazooka only with shotgun shells, with 200 shots and a max of 40 shots per "clip", and you fire them at minigun speed when loaded.

That'd make sense as a minigun replacement.

I'm not sure if it's possible but if you can make it like the beggar's bazooka only with shotgun shells, with 200 shots and a max of 40 shots per "clip", and you fire them at minigun speed when loaded.

That'd make sense as a minigun replacement.
Its possible i will get to it right now

> playing as demo with stranger medic
> sentry
> sticky spam
> engi as short circuit
> cant do anything
> medic cries and says im a terrible demo
> medic leaves

lol

> playing as demo with stranger medic
> sentry
> sticky spam
> engi as short circuit
> cant do anything
> medic cries and says im a terrible demo
> medic leaves

lol

People not understanding that the short circuit is that decent at demo-countering.

Unbelievable...

Best loudout is rocketjumper + gunboats + paintrain
while defending

Best loudout is rocketjumper + gunboats + paintrain
while defending

I almost thought you were serious... I almost went apestuff.

I almost thought you were serious... I almost went apestuff.
Calm down man, don't freak out. Just put the bird down, a gun is more effective anyway.

Heh, I also have the Hot-Rod and Antarctic Researcher.

But is your antarctic researcher strange? B)

I just got 50 kills and 16 deaths using JUST the widowmaker (and maybe a few kills with the pistol). I did not place down a single sentry.

So im finally getting back into unusual trading and the sudden price increase of buds hit me like a train

i never thought a 2+ key increase of price would hit me this hard

So im finally getting back into unusual trading and the sudden price increase of buds hit me like a train

i never thought a 2+ key increase of price would hit me this hard
NEVER GET INTO UNUSUAL TRADING

EVER

NEVER GET INTO UNUSUAL TRADING

EVER
who was it again that got into unusual trading and during it they became kinda a starfish until they realized they were acting like one and stopped?

who was it again that got into unusual trading and during it they became kinda a starfish until they realized they were acting like one and stopped?
lamebro iirc

lamebro iirc
Yarr

But he didn't stop trading, just stopped posting here and bragging about it

Yarr

But he didn't stop trading, just stopped posting here and bragging about it
didn't he get banned from a ton of trading sites

Unusual trading sucks because you always have starfishs who don't know what overpay is, and no-one wants to pay pure.
Also, never use the auction feature on Bazaar with unusuals. I lost a fairly large amount of potential profit because of it.