Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2475609 times)

so i met this guy

i told him he ate stuff bc he was a douchebag to everyone

i used "mfw" in game

so i reported him
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 02:52:49 AM by mus »

i used the black box and now i feel icky
how do i make myself clean again
You can get over people's opinions and play how you want.

people always give me stuff about being good with the beggar's bazooka, and then i challenge them to use it and it turns into me sidestepping them blowing themselves up for half an hour.

I'm the most efficient with the Beggar's. I don't play solider too often anymore but I have over 1k kills on mine.

With the regular scattergun, I can't hit anything, but with the bbf it's no problem
like wtf

With the regular scattergun, I can't hit anything, but with the bbf it's no problem
like wtf
Maybe it's because it's higher accuracy makes you more careful and patient with your shots, whereas the scattergun's crazy bullet spread makes you more careless about precisely aiming your shots, so you just shoot the breeze in hopes that stray bullets hit your target

Maybe it's because it's higher accuracy makes you more careful and patient with your shots, whereas the scattergun's crazy bullet spread makes you more careless about precisely aiming your shots, so you just shoot the breeze in hopes that stray bullets hit your target

Nope, they got rid of the extra accuracy long ago. I hate the new BFB, it's a straight upgrade in regular games (as in not pro games, because in those your whole team usually has good aim vs maybe just you) compared to the Scatter.

I still use Default scattergun everywhere cause I'm not a forgetin pleb I like using it.
I mean having 6 shots loaded with each one packing at most 100 damage is pretty good, and I can outlast the other scatterguns when it comes to firing while keeping pressure on them.

I've got 2500 kills on the thing so obviously I'm doing something right.

I still use Default scattergun everywhere cause I'm not a forgetin pleb I like using it.
I mean having 6 shots loaded with each one packing at most 100 damage is pretty good, and I can outlast the other scatterguns when it comes to firing while keeping pressure on them.

I've got 2500 kills on the thing so obviously I'm doing something right.

I love the Scatter, mine's I think at 12k kills. Also that reminds me, I was playing a lobby (highlander) for the first time in like half a year out of boredom, as Scout I'm the reason we won. It was hilarious killing their Medic like 5+ times. Also their heavy was hilariously bad at timing when to put away the GRU, I killed him 3 times in a row, every time he made it to mid he died before he got the chance to shoot at me. Also the fact that he was never went the med made me feel bad for their team, I'm not sure if it was the Medic's fault or the Medic just felt like pocketing only their demo.

Yeah I love when a heavy/soldier stupidly pulls out their GRU/Escape plan right in front of me
free 200 damage meat shots ahoy.

I always try to use the BFB, but those 2 fewer shots mess me up, and the speed boost has gotten me killed because i cant kill anything.

I want the back scatter, but i think ill have the same problem.

The only reason why i like the Shortstop(I think, havent used it in forever), FaN, and the Sodapopper is because they reload really fast, which makes up for the smaller clip.

i use a strange scatter with a basic killstreak because i'm a poor man

How does this sound for a new 'Sapper' (the quotes are there because it'd be a replacement and wouldn't act like a regular sapper.)

This sapper can be planted (think C4), you only get one until it recharges (10 seconds after detonation.) It detonates after 5~ seconds. It can be placed on walls and on floors and has a rocket sized blast radius. It does around the same damage as a rocket to players in the radius but does +100% damage to buildings (in other words it can 1 shot a level 3 sentry if it's close.) It can also be shot by the Spy for an early detonation, however the penalty is that it starts at 30% damage and ramps up to 100+ in the 5 seconds it takes to explode. The good part is that it can blow up sentries without the Engie knowing until after (it doesn't get placed ON the building though so it's not being "sapped".) The bad part is it can be destroyed/moved the same way a sticky bomb can. (It's as simple as shooting it once to stop it.)

With good timing I can see this being used to end a chase, or even just damage the attacker enough to put the odds in your favor. Or place it on behind/next to a dispenser and blowing that up as well as an enemy or 2.

what about a sapper that prevents the engineer from repairing the sentry gun, can't be destroyed, but it breaks off after 10 seconds?
would be a good thing to help a push against a sentry gun.

what about a sapper that prevents the engineer from repairing the sentry gun, can't be destroyed, but it breaks off after 10 seconds?
would be a good thing to help a push against a sentry gun.
>Sap sentry
>Shoot sentry with enforcer

Yeah I love when a heavy/soldier stupidly pulls out their GRU/Escape plan right in front of me
free 200 damage meat shots ahoy.
the fist of steels are way better imo for escaping, especially with the steak since you retain a 15% damage resist.
hell i actually got a fair share of kills from scouts stupidly running for a meatshot:

Anywho, does anyone have a strange bottle and nametag for sale? I'm offering 2 ref.