Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434107 times)

TBH lower key prices would benefit just about everyone

lower prices means people can get more keys, meaning more crates can be opened, meaning more people get unusuals, meaning that unusual prices go down too, meaning you dont have to sell an arm and a leg for your dream unusual.

the only people who dont benefit are the people who are into trading just to cash out later but who gives a forget about those people

TBH lower key prices would benefit just about everyone

lower prices means people can get more keys, meaning more crates can be opened, meaning more people get unusuals, meaning that unusual prices go down too, meaning you dont have to sell an arm and a leg for your dream unusual.

the only people who dont benefit are the people who are into trading just to cash out later but who gives a forget about those people
except the people who have bulk amounts of keys and depend on a steady price
keys have been deflating. if they inflate it means a lot of people who hoard keys as their currency (basically every trader) will lose a lot of money very fast

These things have a way of working themselves out. The price is going to keep going down because people are going to start selling off their keys because they see the price going down and panic. Then after it bottoms out (idk when) it will go back up again

>more crates being opened
This just means more trash series 2 and 3 effects because most people who unbox wont spend a dollar on a crate with no stranges in them as a backup if they dont get an unusual.
Series 1 stronk
Buy series 1 and save them or unbox them
Get rich
Get burning
Get ghosts
Get beams
Get lmao box
Get searing
Get it all

Get rich
Get burning
Get ghosts
Get beams
Get lmao box
Get searing
Get it all
get banned from tf2op like lamebro did

MASSED FLIES GEISHA

THEMED BECAUSE THE HAT IS stuff

12 BUDS B/O

im pissed so much because every time i try to sell something of substantial worth via paypal to buy some shoes irl or something i get scammed as hell

Why? For unboxing the crates he bought?

MASSED FLIES GEISHA

THEMED BECAUSE THE HAT IS stuff

12 BUDS B/O
SMOKING FANCY FEDORA

THEMED CAUSE THE SPY SMOKES

15 BUDS B/O

SMOKING FANCY FEDORA

THEMED CAUSE THE SPY SMOKES

15 BUDS B/O
Unusual Birdcage

Effect: Burning flames

Renamed: My Pet flatflyer

i always thought that a smoking pampered pyro would be themed bcus the pyro gets out of the shower and its smoking?
idk

i always thought that a smoking pampered pyro would be themed bcus the pyro gets out of the shower and its smoking?
idk
steaming would be better for that theme.

smoking would be worth more
but yeah that would make more sense

idk
smoking would be worth more
but yeah that would make more sense
uhh

bubbling?

I want a TF logo killer's exclusive just to rename it "SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION"

to bad the chances are literally in the decimals