Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2349190 times)

i've never unboxed anything that wasn't strange, genuine, or a killstreak part. of course it's stuff regardless of being strange, genuine, or killstreak. Like I had Strange Jarate, Strange Cow Mangler (which I love) and a few other stranges. I have killstreaks parts for my spy-cicle, shotgun, sniper, etc.

The items servers went down for maintenance and the sub reddit is goin loving crazy

The items servers went down for maintenance and the sub reddit is goin loving crazy

when they come back up the items will be replaced

BY ALIENS
OOOOOO SPOOKY

when they come back up the items will be replaced

BY ALIENS
OOOOOO SPOOKY
OOKY SPOOKY

Can anyone here make me a sprite sheet of the characters for rpg maker?

Can anyone here make me a sprite sheet of the characters for rpg maker?

Not with absolutely no information

If you want a job done you need to tell people exactly what you want

Not with absolutely no information

If you want a job done you need to tell people exactly what you want
I gave all the information I thought I needed. I want all the classes with red and blue variants made into 2d sprites. Attached is a sprite sheet showing all the movement directions needed.

I gave all the information I thought I needed. I want all the classes with red and blue variants made into 2d sprites. Attached is a sprite sheet showing all the movement directions needed.

this probably isn't the place to ask this. maybe check the rpg maker forum to see if anyone will want to collab with you on this.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 07:50:53 PM by Masterlegodude »

So uh, invasion was supposed to be out today, but it's been delayed.
https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1476897&p=48706268&viewfull=1#post48706268
http://i.imgur.com/9pAfkEp.png

It is real, and it's fairly obvious who the person blacked out in the chatlogs is. I won't sugarcoat anything here since I have nothing to lose, if Valve knew the extent at which things went sour behind the scenes - there is almost a very good chance this would never have gotten this far. And knowing what did go down, I honestly wish it didn't get this far.

jesus what a clusterforget

so people were right then, about the steamDB pre-release information, about the connection to september 17th from the movie the update is based on, but someone forgeted it up

Ronin isn't OUR Ronin, right? It's not exactly a unique name but I just had a thought