Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348725 times)

Just go around on servers asking for one, I was playing at a skial upward server and twice that day somebody said "Does anybody have a competitive beta pass?" and a guy said "Here take it".

Some people apparently aren't interested in competitive.

they probably just don't know anyone who wants to be in the beta

Just go around on servers asking for one, I was playing at a skial upward server and twice that day somebody said "Does anybody have a competitive beta pass?" and a guy said "Here take it".

Some people apparently aren't interested in competitive.

I have a pass, I'm looking for invites

got a free strange awper hand recently and the trade just went through last night (the guy who gave it to me doesn't have a phone so)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:23:43 AM by Torin »

your image is broken on my end.
edit: nvm just decided to take 2 million years to load

got a free strange awper hand recently

I was about to make a sarcastic comment about how it was no big deal that someone just gave you one but it turns out the price went waaaay down

sub zero suit is the best but I don't have one

I don't understand the point of the new stream menu

why would I boot up tf2 just to find someone who's streaming it?

it's just one more thing I have to close every time I launch the game

I don't understand the point of the new stream menu

why would I boot up tf2 just to find someone who's streaming it?

it's just one more thing I have to close every time I launch the game

this pisses me off because sometimes after the loading screen ILL ACCIDENTALLY CLICK IT and then i have some freak talking in the background and scare the forget out of me

Had to bump this since I made a video showcasing an "LMAOBOX" hacker in action

So far this has happened to 10 servers that I've played on, stuff's getting annoying

Here's the link
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:38:51 PM by Insert Name Here² »

whenever that happens me and my friend either bunker in a room somewhere with an engie nest or go full on vac medic combo and try to get others to pocket us
a hefty votekick usually does the trick though
if no one wants to votekick the forgeter just leave and find another server, it's not worth the stress
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:47:26 PM by Torin »

whenever that happens me and my friend either bunker in a room somewhere with an engie nest or go full on vac medic combo and try to get others to pocket us
a hefty votekick usually does the trick though
if no one wants to votekick the forgeter just leave and find another server, it's not worth the stress
It's happened on servers 10+ times that I play on, I just felt it was necessary to record it so I would have proof of what was happening. I sent this video link along with a long desc to steam support and VAC

you really think that'll do anything

so this happens if you go on the lmaobox website now

has valve actually taken action or something?