Author Topic: Bot Events II  (Read 27328 times)

so hows progress going?

so hows progress going?
looking at the repo nothing happened last days.

looking at the repo nothing happened last days.
get to work then u lazy bams >:O!!

crediting fob in authors because bams

I can't help but look at the commit log and wonder wtf you people are thinking you're doing.

• Unless you made so many changes that you forgot what you did actually explain what the commit means
  • Actually use Github's issue system to RFC/comment about things instead of doing it in the source code
  • Putting a list of authors in every file is the most handicapped thing to do over version control - make an AUTHORS[.txt] file and instead of having to change the authors list in EVERY file when someone contributes
plz fix
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:55:51 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

Lol, it's sad I know, nobody is doing anything so until I see people helping out, I'm not going to :\.

Lol, it's sad I know, nobody is doing anything so until I see people helping out, I'm not going to :\.
Ditto. I would like to help (normally don't but when it's on Github it makes things easier) but that repo hurts the git user inside of me, sorry.

• Putting a list of authors in every file is the most handicapped thing to do over version control - make an AUTHORS[.txt] file and instead of having to change the authors list in EVERY file when someone contributes
i dunno who started this

i dunno who started this
Honestly dunno, it appeared in one of the files when i pulled, so i was just like k....
Well damn.

Also, I don't see the point in basing all the new code off the old events. Just redesign it as a group.

Also, I don't see the point in basing all the new code off the old events. Just redesign it as a group.

This.

do you guys even communicate as a team or is it just each person doing their own thing and combining it into one big script?

it seems that these 12 pages have been more about trying to get this git crap to work than actually working on the events. with a 5+ man team this really should be getting somewhere but it doesn't seem to be.

do you guys even communicate as a team or is it just each person doing their own thing and combining it into one big script?

it seems that these 12 pages have been more about trying to get this git crap to work than actually working on the events. with a 5+ man team this really should be getting somewhere but it doesn't seem to be.
Everyone is doing stuff on his own but can't because a solid base is missing and git is unusable.