Author Topic: States are petitioning to leave the union. About 4 already met their goal.  (Read 11158 times)

p. sure north korea would get its stuff slapped by everybody at once if it tried overtly attacking anyone

Inb4 Russia and Japan and stuff take over and ban Blockland.

So is there a new article following up on this somewhere?

So is there a new article following up on this somewhere?
there's nothing to follow up on......

Spoiler alert: Congress isn't going to pass this.

For people who are going "its only the south! Let them go!" may I tell you that Oregon, New Jersey and places like that are also trying to petition?

Just saying.

im so loving ashamed of my own state

though i always was, i had no doubt they'd rise above all in the game of loving stupidity

im so loving ashamed of my own state

though i always was, i had no doubt they'd rise above all in the game of loving stupidity
What state are you in?

I've never been to Texas so I can't quite say anything about it.
I guess I feel sorry for you.

I've never been to Texas so I can't quite say anything about it.
I guess I feel sorry for you.

it can be okay sometimes, but most of the people here are loving insane and TRY to fit stereotypes. it took just about forever to find the only 8 decent loving people in texas, and those people are my friends. if we secede, i'm loving moving.

Why didn't I think this was actually going to happen?

don't worry it won't happen through petitions, because 20k isn't that many in comparison to the population of texas.

For people who are going "its only the south! Let them go!" may I tell you that Oregon, New Jersey and places like that are also trying to petition?
Stupid people in these states
not the states themselves