Author Topic: Paper Mario: Sticker Star  (Read 6881 times)

Nintendo tries to make a new game by adding new features.
When they ship it, what do fans do?
"THEY ADDED A NEW UNFAMILLIAR FEATURE THE WHOLE GAMING INDUSTRY IS GOING TO HELL."

yeah ttyd is the best one by far but this one is along with the original one my second favorite. i really can't decide which is better

You guys must've also forgot that this is a portable system we're talking about. Nintendo can't fit a full Wii/GCN game on one card... right?

Nintendo tries to make a new game by adding new features.
When they ship it, what do fans do?
"THEY ADDED A NEW UNFAMILLIAR FEATURE THE WHOLE GAMING INDUSTRY IS GOING TO HELL."
they removed several. this does not belong in the series. remove the paper part.

You guys must've also forgot that this is a portable system we're talking about. Nintendo can't fit a full Wii/GCN game on one card... right?

Then how'd they fit all of Ocarina of Time on it?
Also, Sticker Star in it's entirety only takes up about 1/4th of the cartridges space.

A 3DS game holds more than an N64 cartridge.

A 3DS game holds more than an N64 cartridge.
No, Really? 64mb vs 8gb?

Odd, the stats I got are reversed.

Odd, the stats I got are reversed.

why would a system from 1996 have cartridges with more space than a system from 2011?

why would a system from 1996 have cartridges with more space than a system from 2011?

Was tails not trying to prove my statement wrong? Or did I not pick up on his sarcasm?
Either way, your comment is "no stuff".

Funny how even when I'm right, you two attack me. That comment was for the guy questioning game size being the reason why Sticker Star was made that way, not for you two twats.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:10:07 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Funny how even when I'm right, you two attack me. That comment was for the guy questioning game size being the reason why Sticker Star was made that way, not for you two twats.

that wasn't an "attack"
if you didn't want us to respond, send a pm you dumb horsecunt

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:38:15 PM by Badspot »

I shouldn't have to resort to sending a PM when responding to people. Also, it seems that you and tails monitor this thread to reply to everything I say so at this point your pointless posts I consider an attack for lack of a better word.

Since you say they aren't attacks, I will stop considering them as one and brush them off as random comments.

Dumb horsecunt, huh? That's a new one. I'll write that one down.

I shouldn't have to resort to sending a PM when responding to people. Also, it seems that you and tails monitor this thread to reply to everything I say so at this point your pointless posts I consider an attack for lack of a better word.

Since you say they aren't attacks, I will stop considering them as one and brush them off as random comments.

Dumb horsecunt, huh? That's a new one. I'll write that one down.

no i just browse the game sections, see a new post in this thread, then say "hey, mr.nobody is doing something i can make fun of him for, time to post!"

since you seem to be stupid often you should brush off all posts off as random comments and stop posting forever

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:38:29 PM by Badspot »

no i just browse the game sections, see a new post in this thread, then say "hey, mr.nobody is doing something i can make fun of him for, time to post!"

since you seem to be stupid often you should brush off all posts off as random comments and stop posting forever

So you do attack me then. Oh cool, I'm glad you admitted to it.
Also, I'm pretty sure no one else agrees with your notion of me. If you think I'm so stupid, make a drama.

that wasn't an "attack"
if you didn't want us to respond, send a pm you dumb horsecunt

Well well.

"Horsecunt"
Oh god, where do people get their insults.