Setro is back

Author Topic: Setro is back  (Read 12847 times)

Either that is just the worlds biggest coincidence.

Im telling you, I joined at a bad time!

The topic IS called "Setro is back". Setro is not back. Therefore, this topic has lost it's purpose.
you're both dumb to think that drama is some linear thing that has to stick exactly to the topic title.

there's absolutely no point making multiple threads about this guy when the discussion can just continue here.

Im telling you, I joined at a bad time!
so why did you lie about being an alt in the first place?

The topic IS called "Setro is back". Setro is not back. Therefore, this topic has lost it's purpose.

Nothing wrong with the topic changing as long as there's a good reason for it. I don't get why so many people (not necessarily you) are suck sticklers about derailed topics.

If any of you didn't notice, I was at Glass' Salvage DM and some guy named Setro came by. It wasn't Setro2, but I just thought it was a little suspicious.

Silreath, just admit that you're Setro.

You won't be banned from here unless you break the rules. Making alts won't get you banned.

Trust me.

Trust me.
let's force him to lie shall we?
no.
Just because I say I like Iban doesn't mean I am an Iban alt. It's logic.

That's all I have to say regarding this matter

We have no proof what so ever.  The alts aren't related to Setro in any way.

Thank you all who are defending me. Those who are pointing fingers, I will forgive.

Silreath, just admit that you're Setro.

You won't be banned from here unless you break the rules. Making alts won't get you banned.

Trust me.

Are you stupid, or just trolling. There is already proof he is NOT setro

Are you stupid, or just trolling. There is already proof he is NOT setro
i see no proof.

Click on the links in Buu's posts
that's not proof that he isn't setro

that's proof he's an alt. there's no proof that he is OR ISNT setro