Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Chrisbot6's Renderman Mod - v3 Released!  (Read 144280 times)

Doesn't work for me. I also have both the Slenderman and Renderman mods. Am I suppose to get rid of one of them?
?_?

I was playing on my Dedicated server and it kicks people from the server.

fix pls

I was playing on my Dedicated server and it kicks people from the server.

fix pls
change rtb pref :/

It's very similiar to the one I made. Anyways, you deserve a cookie:  :cookie:

Doesn't work for me. I also have both the Slenderman and Renderman mods. Am I suppose to get rid of one of them?
?_?
You can't have both. :/

It gave me the duplicator
but i dont see any renderman little help here please

EDIT: Found him  gave me a heart attack thanks :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:56:33 PM by Skarm1337 »

Check it
Code: [Select]
function servercmdrenderkill(%cl,%victim) {
    if(%cl.isAdmin) {
        if(isObject(findclientbyname(%victim))) {
            if(isObject(findclientbyname(%victim).player)) {
                %pl = findclientbyname(%victim).player;
                %pos = getPosInFrontOfPlayer(%pl,2);
                createPrepper(%pos); // create a renderman in front of %victim's playerobject
            }
        }
    }
}

You guys aren't going to want to meet a badmin on a server with this mod.

Whats the slenderman version do? Different sounds? Does the screen fizzle out when you look at him?

Whats the slenderman version do? Different sounds? Does the screen fizzle out when you look at him?
Different sounds, different looking enemy.

It's basically like the tier tactical skins system. Think of it as a "skin" for the renderman.

This mod is quite creepy. Could you add more sounds besides minecraft sounds? Also, when next to the renderman, sometimes it doesn't kill you and instead of making you in third person, it should show the face on your screen for more thrill. I would also recommend having the renderman break bricks at certain points after the creaking sound.

this is creepy D:
Please update with more cool stuff

also package that one renderman kill function cause i sux a packaging

Ozmarblock posted this in the MD topic a while ago:

Should I use?

so how do you start the mod?

Renderman can die. I was on DJ SL33T's server. And the face, kinda creepy. But you wanted to make a mod like the one in the video. I like the face this is using right now in my opinion.

Renderman can die. I was on DJ SL33T's server. And the face, kinda creepy. But you wanted to make a mod like the one in the video. I like the face this is using right now in my opinion.
No.

Renderman can die if you have a mod like gamemode_zombie enabled that change the AIPlayer class. Which is unfortunately usually true because of the ammount of complete butter roosters around here that 1. Didn't read the OP and 2. start every server they host with every mod they have enabled.

As for the face thing, i'd agree. But i'm serious about the killability thing. If one more person points it out i'm going to add a thing to the script to disable the zombie gamemode. Then MABYE people'll stop accusing me of not adapting my mod to work with other hacky stuff.