Author Topic: "Perennial" Prototype - Badspot's new game  (Read 9330 times)

i'm trying to do that but when i duck it immediately stops me and i fall to my death
crouch to slide, but don't hold forward

forget it, I'm done trying to download it. It failed about 6-7 times in a row and no one is helping me out. Its the only download I can't seem to download at all.

forget it, I'm done trying to download it. It failed about 6-7 times in a row and no one is helping me out. Its the only download I can't seem to download at all.
we can't help you because you're clueless about what's going on and not giving any useful information
disable bullstuff download boosters or other crap
call in to disable ISP-level filtering
stop using dial-up

I have a 1.5mb/s internet.
It stops downloading prematurely but any other download works perfectly.
I don't have ANY add-ons on my Chrome or any other browser.

Try another browser. Firefox couldn't download a file for me but *shudder* IE could.

It was the link, someone reuploaded it for me and I got it to download.

The jumping sound effect is horrible, the music is very nice. I'm not a fan of retro/minimalist graphics, but they weren't awful. The gameplay is fun, but nothing new or exciting.

Did badspot make the game by himself? if so, does that mean that Blockland was also technically developed by step 1 games?

Download still isn't working for me :/

needs multiplayer

and bricks

and ability to build

:cookieMonster:

HOW DO YOU JUMP
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:41:17 PM by Tetris »

I don't like the jumping sound either, sfxr!

Agh it's impossible for me to do a run-jump combo without failing for at least 17 times before succeeding.

lol I can't comment on it on his site, I accidentally made a post on something that was too old and got autobanned :cookieMonster:
what made it sadder was it was big text saying "don't post here"
but the game looks nice, I'm not usually a 2D gamer but I like this style along with the uniqueness of the world rotation

It's possible to climb up a ladder while still upside-down.