Poll

How do you want Rykuta to wrap this up?

Finish up with the 12 or so models already made, and release as a public set.
32 (43.8%)
Backtrack and grab a bunch of old models and mix and match with new to release the full 24+ weaponset you guys have been expecting.
36 (49.3%)
Release all finished codes to the public without doing anything to the current set, let the fans sort things out the way they want.
4 (5.5%)
Other, please post.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Hells&Khain Weaponry  (Read 208814 times)

the way i made the animations made them p cartoony, just the right timing and the correct auxiliar animations and you're good

the way i made the animations made them p cartoony, just the right timing and the correct auxiliar animations and you're good
That's not really how animations work, their speed is tied to the timeout on states, I can't place one on top of another without being really trippy, and even then it won't really work as far as visuals are concerned. I'll just wait for your pc to stop being implodified. Lol

Well looks like the release is probably delayed again cuz Khain's pc keeps asploding, I have some models to work with but I tink dere's gonna have to be some updates to them which, since Khain's pc asploded, might take a little while.

upload your work to a cloud or something

it's the future of losing your stuff due to system failure

upload your work to a cloud or something

it's the future of losing your stuff due to system failure

I told him to save all his work on dropbox, but he told me "No Ry they aren't done yet" I TOLD HIM!

Maybe he'll compromise for those new floppy discs

That's not really how animations work, their speed is tied to the timeout on states, I can't place one on top of another without being really trippy, and even then it won't really work as far as visuals are concerned. I'll just wait for your pc to stop being implodified. Lol
i know how they work.. -_ -

Ironsights?
i remember playing with rykuta's weapons on his server once that had ironsights that aimed in when you held down the right mouse button unlike the toggle you see with all the other ironsight weapons
it's a possibility!

Iron sights are eh in this game.

They're nice to have sometimes but not always
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:49:09 PM by Badger »

Iron sights are eh in this game.

They're nice to have sometimes but not always

LMGs would kill in <10 metters, more than that its impossible to hit without controlling recoil.

V drag mouse down when firing V

also rytkuta you should add a double barrel shot function for the new shotgun pls
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:32:20 AM by Badger »

The key problem with ironsights is that they add an unnecessary amount of datablocks to a lot of weapons, as a weaponset there are already a lot of datablocks in use and I'm certain a lot of Blockland folk are close to that arbitrary limit; I know I myself have managed to somehow hit it using only brick add-ons (and I still can't load every build in the game correctly). So ironsights are just clunkily impractical.