Poll

Should the personal account be offered for free?

Yes. I would use it at this point.
31 (46.3%)
Yes, it should.
30 (44.8%)
No. Keep it 3.50.
6 (9%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: blockStar - Hosting Administrative Services (Temporarily Locked - Page 24)  (Read 21185 times)

Are you just mad you didn't think of it first?
LOL. I thought of this a long time ago, I just don't have the knowledge to do so. And even then, This is the weakest response I have ever heard.

LOL. I thought of this a long time ago, I just don't have the knowledge to do so. And even then, This is the weakest response I have ever heard.
I didn't think this "lego based game" needed strong responses.

Someones pissy.
Nostuff.
Helps with hosting? Ok. This should still be free. If you can't afford the hosting you shouldn't be doing this. I mean, Look at Ephialtes. He has bought multiple servers and web servers for RTB yet, the service is free (Other than RTB Hosting division). My point being, It's a generous service to the community, You are just trying to make some cash.

There's nothing wrong with making money off of something.

Blockland isn't big enough to turn a profit, if you want profit, go to Garry's mod, Minecraft or something.

Glass, he never said he can't afford the server lol

Glass, he never said he can't afford the server lol
Then it should be free.

Then it should be free.
Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you want to spend a bunch of money on it.

Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you want to spend a bunch of money on it.

Still doesn't break my point. This should be done as a Free service for the community, not something that should be charged. As I said. RTB For example. They offer a very useful free service that costs them money, yet they do it because they care about the community.

Still doesn't break my point. This should be done as a Free service for the community, not something that should be charged. As I said. RTB For example. They offer a very useful free service that costs them money, yet they do it because they care about the community.
Why is it that I see pieces of other people's posts lingering in your own posts?

It is his choice to run it as a free or paid service. There is nothing wrong with making money off his own service.

It is his choice to run it as a free or paid service. There is nothing wrong with making money off his own service.
So what. It should be a free service for the community. And Blockland isn't really a place to look for profit. Its a small community. And most will not pay money for a simple management system.

So what. It should be a free service for the community. And Blockland isn't really a place to look for profit. Its a small community. And most will not pay money for a simple management system.
Glass, sorry but did you even see the last poll?

"Hey guys I'm going to make a hosting service that's worse than both Kalphiter's or Rub's, $6 a month!"
Two months later...
"Blockland isn't for charging money."

"Hey guys I'm going to make a hosting service that's worse than both Kalphiter's or Rub's, $6 a month!"
Two months later...
"Blockland isn't for charging money."
Don't try using that against me. You were loving part of it, you were actually all for it.