blockStar - Hosting Administrative Services (Temporarily Locked - Page 24)

Poll

Should the personal account be offered for free?

Yes. I would use it at this point.
31 (46.3%)
Yes, it should.
30 (44.8%)
No. Keep it 3.50.
6 (9%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: blockStar - Hosting Administrative Services (Temporarily Locked - Page 24)  (Read 21187 times)

You were loving part of it, you were actually all for it.
For like...
2 days?
Right?

It should be a free service for the community.
That is not your choice to make.
And most will not pay money for a simple management system.
The personal version is actually free. If someone were looking to use one of their computers as a dedicated hosting machine, they very much might pay money for a management system.

Glass, you really don't understand how stupid you are:

-RTB isn't free. Where did you make that up?

-I'm not profiting from this. The server costs money, even if I did charge for personal accounts.

-The service is free. If you don't want to pay a dollar for a new server, or a dollar for shared management, don't buy it. This is a free service. I'd make a couple extra dollars a month to assist in the server.

-Seeing how you spent $200 on Blockland ID's just because you can't behave, you are in no position to be giving me any financial advice.

-It appears that your parents buy you everything, and you have no real concept of money.

If you make a decent service for Blockland users I'll host it for you for free myself to avoid you having to charge them at all. Like I said, there's no legitimate reason to be charging for something like this.

How about this:
-Personal is free entirely.
-Limit of 2 servers per ID, 10 per household.

-Profession will still remain $5.00 per month. Seeing that said person would be using blockStar to make money, that is fair.

This shouldn't be an issue. In Glasses case, he can use 5 of the 10 ID's that he has and host 10 management enabled servers. Then have his parents buy him another house so he can host 20. I really don't mind hosting this. I know it is going to bring a lot of enjoyment back to the community, and that is really my primary goal here. Hosting servers might just become enjoyable again.

How about this:
-Personal is free entirely.
-Limit of 2 servers per ID, 10 per household.

-Profession will still remain $5.00 per month. Seeing that said person would be using blockStar to make money, that is fair.

Do you even have a solid plan for this service? lol.
This shouldn't be an issue. In Glasses case, he can use 5 of the 10 ID's that he has and host 10 management enabled servers. Then have his parents buy him another house so he can host 20. I really don't mind hosting this. I know it is going to bring a lot of enjoyment back to the community, and that is really my primary goal here. Hosting servers might just become enjoyable again.
lol.

Do you even have a solid plan for this service?
Can someone else try explaining to Glass in terms that he might understand that he has a rare form of autism? I have a service to provide.

Can someone else try explaining to Glass in terms that he might understand that he has a rare form of autism? I have a service to provide.
Ahaha...AHAHA. You change your business plan every day without thinking. You basically just change it to calm people down that are fighting with you.

Ahaha...AHAHA. You change your business plan every day without thinking.
Isn't that the definition of planning?

Isn't that the definition of planning?
no

Noun
The process of making plans for something

Same thing. Glass, what you don't understand is that you can't go into a service without a solid plan. So, before the service is offered, you need to understand how you're going to make it work. My method of doing this is consulting experienced Blocklanders such as Kalphiter and Ephialtes. Not a spoiled 15 year old who doesn't know when he's wrong.

So, before you get drama'd, I would reasonably advise keeping quiet. No one wants to hear your idiotic thoughts. Especially me.

Ahaha...AHAHA. You change your business plan every day without thinking. You basically just change it to calm people down that are fighting with you.

Well when I was writing your business plan for you without pay, I changed it every day.

Same thing. Glass, what you don't understand is that you can't go into a service without a solid plan. So, before the service is offered, you need to understand how you're going to make it work. My method of doing this is consulting experienced Blocklanders such as Kalphiter and Ephialtes. Not a spoiled 15 year old who doesn't know when he's wrong.

What? This doesn't make much sense. If i'm correct you said you have a solid plan, which you obviously don't.

Glass, stop going spergy please.  You're literally starting to scare me.

-

Jeep, those plans sound great. $5 a month for the pro sounds great too.

-EDIT-

Glass, if you still had your "vere" hosting service then you'd probably be using this. lol
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:43:59 PM by Cookiez664 »

Glass, stop going spergy please.  You're literally starting to scare me.

-

Jeep, those plans sound great. $5 a month for the pro sounds great too.

-EDIT-

Glass, if you still had your "vere" hosting service then you'd probably be using this. lol
IF I was, I would have had it done by scratch. Not be using Jeep's stuff.