Poll

What should we do with the server?

Boss Battles
7 (50%)
Other
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Agent Blue's Server (Undergoing changes)  (Read 14430 times)

Server Closed For A While... Eh Agent?

Servers back up (and with quite a few players).

Server was good but then i got votebanend by some whiner named sonicwave or something he said i "free killed" when i threw a molotov at him while he was in the vents ffs vents are off limits remove votekick people abuse it hardcore.

Server was good but then i got votebanend by some whiner named sonicwave or something he said i "free killed" when i threw a molotov at him while he was in the vents ffs vents are off limits remove votekick people abuse it hardcore.

That's why I don't host or play jail rps. Depending who hosts it, it's fine; but I can't host one because I don't want to hear complaints about it.

Name:John
BL_ID:24656
How will you use this position?:To prevent rule breakers and all the such.
Servers with Previous Experience (And Names) (Mod: None, Admin: 3, SA: 5):Studmuffen's Jail RP,Tezuni's Jail RP,WrapperUp's City RPG
Recommendations (Mod: 2, Admin: 4, SA: 6):Vietmidget,Studmuffen
Why do you think you're suited for this position?:I have had lot's of experience moderating on servers especially Jail RP's like Studmuffens and Tezuni's I am a very dedicated person who strives to achieve excellence.
Timezone:EST
Hours per Day:2-4
What position are you trying to get (Moderator, Admin, SA) Moderator.

Name: OfficerKenny

BL_ID: 37651
Servers with Previous Experience (and names) (Mod:1, Admin:1, SA:none): kewlkid's prison escape, Lake5's renderman hunt, and Armani's server

Recommendations: I am sorry to say that everyone thinks im an Alt and no one recommended me

How will you use this position?: I will use this position to help the server in any way, shape or form; I will try and catch freekillers when there is no admin on

Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I think im a trustful admin, and i like to usually wake up early and play BL and when there is usually nuisances in the server with no admin, i will be there 

Timezone: United States Eastern Time
Hours per Day: 1-4

What position are you trying to get: Admin, or moderator (if you have the mod) whichever
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:19:21 PM by shamester »

Name: Danielmoya

BLID:30983

Recently online/online servers with experience(and name)Mod: None Admin SA...

Graystreak Falling plataforms, SA. Mr.Beats falling plataforms, SA.

Reccomendations: Graystreak.

how will you use this position?: Really carefully.

How will you use this position?: very good, helping people when they need it and kicking freekillers. And kicking Rulebreakers too.

Timezone: Spain, North

Hours per day: 1-7 . (if i dont need to get to work)

What `position are you trying to get: Mod or admin.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:18:01 PM by danielmoya »

Would that mean banning him from the game, cause:
I don't see a point in banning people that won't come back anyways

All you see is applications. Grr.

All you see is applications. Grr.
some of us are good admins

Others freekills and bans the freekilled one.

Hi I'm what da fuq I want to be a Moderator why is because its gonna give the moderator a hard time to kick or do whatever to people 1 by 1.

Hi I'm what da fuq I want to be a Moderator why is because its gonna give the moderator a hard time to kick or do whatever to people 1 by 1.

I don't think this will pass.

Name: Danielmoya

BLID:30983

Recently online/online servers with experience(and name)Mod: None Admin SA...

Graystreak Falling plataforms, SA. Mr.Beats falling plataforms, SA.

Reccomendations: Graystreak.

how will you use this position?: Really carefully.

How will you use this position?: very good, helping people when they need it and kicking freekillers. And kicking Rulebreakers too.

Timezone: Spain, North

Hours per day: 1-7 . (if i dont need to get to work)

What `position are you trying to get: Mod or admin.
Terrible reasonings in my opinion.

Agent Blue, I need your full trust immediately. Whenever you are offline, doors are constantly being broken, and everyone starts complaining, and I can't really do anything about it. :S

Name: electroz
BL_ID: 39075
Servers with Previous Experience: Hbfv's grapple knife (Moderator)
Recommendations: None
How will you use this position?: I really like the server and i would like to help shorten the complaints from people
Why do you think you're suited for this position?: I am very responsible and sensible, and i give allot of ideas.
Timezone: London, England
Hours per Day: at least 1 max 4
What position are you trying to get: Admin