Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1308962 times)

What graphics card should i get for around 300?

I have had a gtx 560 for about a year and a half and its still amazing, I'm not saying Radeon cards are bad higher end, its just nvidia is kinda better with higher end in my opinion
Have you used a radeon card before?

What graphics card should i get for around 300?
this.

Have you used a radeon card before?
A low end one that was with my old computer. It was a 3200 I think. But my friend has one and I really like it

I wouldn't necessarily say AMD would be considered lower-end compared to NVIDIA, the HD 7970 is comparable to the GTX 680.

I wouldn't necessarily say AMD would be considered lower-end compared to NVIDIA, the HD 7970 is comparable to the GTX 680.
I really like AMD for budget

Speaking of which, there are some rumors flying around that the new Radeon series is coming in october, and is also flying in without the 8*** branding. Hopefully they'll have a model to compare to the 780, 690, and titan

I'm looking for a graphics card for under $270 and preferable a NVIDIA card. Any good choices? I'm aiming for a GTX 670-680 but I'm not sure if they're worth the price.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:10:47 PM by QuadStorm »

I'm looking for a graphics card for under $270 and preferable a NVIDIA card. Any good choices? I'm aiming for a GT 670-680 but I'm not sure if they're worth the price.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127745

Hey guys I just want a parts compatibility check on this build, mainly worried about the motherboard and case mounting points as well as compatibility with the GPU, CPU, and RAM. If anyone knows much about building a Mini-ITX build I'd love to discuss. It's for college if anyone is wondering why choose a Mini-ITX.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1fqhw

So I check my bank account to see if I have the 10 dollars that I thought I did, wouldn't you know it I have an extra 670 dollars. Just bought a GeForce GTX 760 4GB, thank you Government of Canada.

about 200 off? thats a pretty good deal :|
Then get it. It will run every game on max.

Then get it. It will run every game on max.
Thanks for that, im pretty sure thats the one ill be getting.

I'll consider the GTX 760 if I can't find a cheap 670 or 680. Anyways, one more question: Does the memory of a video card matter much if at all after it's over 2 GB?

I'm getting my first gaming computer next week :I
though i am kind sad for spending so much money even though i got a bad ass deal