[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286368 times)

Actually disregard what I said, I found a mouse I could use

I'll be getting the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition (the default Razer Mamba is like 149 bucks, this one is 89 so nice)

i have stared at this thread title for years and always wondered what "updated builds thanks to logical increments" means

i have stared at this thread title for years and always wondered what "updated builds thanks to logical increments" means
I think it means by tweaking or changing things in little ways, but actually help it quite a lot

Logical increments is the site that provides the builds in the OP

and they update their builds/tiers as new hardware is released

What's a good keyboard to get that won't break the bank? My current one is infested.

What's a good keyboard to get that won't break the bank? My current one is infested.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ABUJ0FY
i have this one

here's this one if you need a numpad as well. It's wireless too and made by Logitech so it should last a good while

It's not a gaming keyboard but it should be a good one for 23.08

my laptop's audio port is forget'd

what do i do to fix

what do i do to fix
usb to audio jack

here's this one if you need a numpad as well. It's wireless too and made by Logitech so it should last a good while

It's not a gaming keyboard but it should be a good one for 23.08
Seconded. Anything by logitech usually gets my recommendation. I do prefer wired myself though but it comes down to personal preference. If you are after something wired, I'd recommend an MK120 for the same price point.

what do i do to fix
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4R23CG0453&cm_re=usb_audio_jack-_-9SIA4R23CG0453-_-Product

I'm trying to fix my brothers laptop. The problem is that his taskbar buttons don't loving work. Oh you can click on them and they make their fancy little animation, but they NEVER open anything. Battery and wifi don't work ever, show hidden icons works fine and file explorer works however it took loving forever to load. How do i fix this stuff? It's a brand new laptop so windows 10 obviously

I'm trying to fix my brothers laptop. The problem is that his taskbar buttons don't loving work. Oh you can click on them and they make their fancy little animation, but they NEVER open anything. Battery and wifi don't work ever, show hidden icons works fine and file explorer works however it took loving forever to load. How do i fix this stuff? It's a brand new laptop so windows 10 obviously
has he tried restarting it