[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286498 times)

it's extremely hard to brick a card by clocking, but i get it

i really don't want to compromise my gpu from me loving up an oc
you'd have to do some voodoo stuff to brick ur GPU using standard oc apps

i might as well research how to oc this card for when i do get my vr headset. or i might just say forget it and get the psvr. i've really been wanting a headset for a while now lol.

msi afterburner works well, just look up a tutorial for OCing on youtube, iirc jayztwocents has a good one for using afterburner

OCing your 1050 Ti will get like like 5 more FPS at most and risks stability.
I would recommend selling your current card and getting a GTX 1070 or RX 580 if you really want to get the most out of VR.

I have an HTC Vive and 2x 1080 Ti's in SLI and with both eyes running at 90hz my GPU's are peaking at around 60% utilization.

I have an HTC Vive and 2x 1080 Ti's in SLI and with both eyes running at 90hz my GPU's are peaking at around 60% utilization.

how even lol. that doesn't make any sense.

anyways, some games are more intensive than others and require more than the minimum requirements supposedly.

hi i got these today lol

they are really nice

my BiL has that exact same keyboard. feels really nice but too loud for my taste

Damn, my motherboard is beautiful. Only complaint I have is it doesn't have IPMI 2.0 built in and requires this loving abomination.

still a good motherboard, i really want that one but it's $500

still a good motherboard, i really want that one but it's $500
Got mine on Ebay for $370
Similar motherboards are the Asrock EP2C612 WS, Supermicro X10DRH/X10DAC, Intel S2600CW series, and Gigabyte MD70-HB0.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318883.0
today and yesterday so far, spent 6 hours trying to figure out why my gpu wouldnt work

stuff dude i heard a lot of personal praise about that ASUS motherboard on your list. also had it on my wishlist too lol

'xcept newegg doesn't seem to like it so much actually wtf. doesn't support much which is one of the common complaints. 57 1-stars but 58 5-stars
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 10:57:45 AM by Køtt »