Author Topic: Bronies  (Read 23140 times)

No but I overrule you, and that's enough. Pony people have the right to post pony related stuff outside the thread as long as it's on-topic enough to not be spam.

Maybe if people who hated the show were any good at video games, they would've driven the ponies out during the GPRB v ABO drama.

You overrule nobody.

We are all users on this forums and you play no more of a role here than anyone.
Of course, you also dont add anything to this community either..

This is the bronies' forum. They played you guys for it fair and square and won it out from under you.
I'm a tribalBlocklander! We will not bow down to you!

wow gee im goin 2 be banned for hating mlp
see: heitmeyer's drama, its in page 3

I find it quite scary that they call introducing another person to the show 'converting'. What is this? A religion?

Actually, every brony here gets really pissed off if you use that term.

Says who? I'm sorry, but you're meaningless to me, except for the fact that you are likely another brony.

I'm older than you. I'm smarter than you. And I'm more attractive than you are.

I've also been here a lot longer than you have. I'm your senior and the issue of whether or not bronies can stay has already been decided.

And non-pony people have the right to not be bombarded with this stuff.

They can use adblock to hide the images or they can get a morphine prescription for the apparently-debilitating pain caused by seeing colorful ponies.

This doesn't pertain to just the BL Forums, my opinion covers most internet medias so dont think Im picking on you.

Wasn't talking about these forums exclusively.

Actually, every brony here gets really pissed off if you use that term.
just as scientologists would be angry for you calling out their less than delightful practices.

goodness gracious this is the most melodramatic I've seen in ages

I've also been here a lot longer than you have. I'm your senior and the issue of whether or not bronies can stay has already been decided.

Holy stuff are you serious? You have to be extremely stupid if you think you really are the boss of me or something.

They can use adblock to hide the images or they can get a morphine prescription for the apparently-debilitating pain caused by seeing colorful ponies.

Well, I'm older than you. I'm smarter than you and Ive been here longer. Statistical, I'm your senior.
Does that make my opinion more important? No, it doesn't.

Now sit down.

/support
I'm also getting tired of bronies, with their little toy horses and what not. It's one thing to watch the show, but to make research about it and jack-off to it?

I've heard of some weird special interestes, but having a loveual attraction to an animated horse is creepy. Also there's the fact that you guys mention MLP everywhere. Whether you use it as a meme or use it to troll others.

just as scientologists would be angry for you calling out their less than delightful practices.

no, they say "bla bla this isn't a religion!! bla!"

There have been no less than 20 posts since I started typing this up, so people might not even see it, but I thought I'd just throw it out there. This thread is nothing new, and it's been done a hundred times before. People come in, express their pure hatred for everything pony, argue with some of the fans for a few dozen pages, and then it burns itself out and everyone forgets about it until someone else gets "fed up" and thinks they can make a difference with the exact same thread a month or two later.

So say whatever you like, that we're all stupid friends or manchildren or whatever (we've heard it all before), just get all the hate out (you might feel better), but in the end just know it's not going to make a difference one way or another; there's going to be "bronies" here, and there's also going to be people with a burning hate for them, and while either party may not want the other here, they're going to end up coexisting one way or another. It's a stalemate, people.

So uh, sorry you feel that way (sincerely), and have fun arguing aimlessly, I guess. Also, Stocking is totally kidding with you, Chris. Cheers, mate.

I'm willing to redirect my statement to "I'm sick of Stocking".

I wasn't about to say anything, but here we go.

You all can obviously see that he made this topic against "ponycigarettes" (type of bronies that spam ponies everywhere and force other people to join they fandom) not a topic that "everyone who watches this are stupid" I see no problems with regular bronies, I have friends who are bronies and I don't mind about it at all, but really, this is getting out of hand.

It's like someone is forcing a group of people to like a music genre he likes "hey guys I like rap listen to it you all will like!" while the group likes rock music, and then the guy keeps forcing it at the point that a music war starts all over again, or better explaining "hey look a rock music topic, must spam rap all over it and makes people to change they mind" and let's just say that everyone hates rap in this topic, and then a whole new stuffstorm begins.

Really, flamboyant fanboys from every fandom should keep this for themselfs, not spam it on other people's throats forcing them to join