Jasa's CRP

Poll

What should we do about the doors?

Stick with admin only JVS
Switch to Legacy Doors

Author Topic: Jasa's CRP  (Read 35869 times)

May I suggest getting vertical prints? They are really cool because you can get a lot of extra good looking detail with them and are very useful.

May I suggest getting vertical prints? They are really cool because you can get a lot of extra good looking detail with them and are very useful.

They are on there, he probably just forgot them

Residential lots now work like industrial lots. Build houses to reduce your taxes.
All commercial lots now have $5 less in taxes.

Doctor jobs finished.
Vehicle GUI finished.
Item GUI finished.
Healing and healing events finished.

Real estate implemented.

More to come.

Residential lots now work like industrial lots. Build houses to reduce your taxes.

Doctor jobs finished.
Vehicle GUI finished.
Item GUI finished.

Real estate implemented.

More to come.

jasa 2013

jasa 2013

I'm sorry, I thought you had a strong dislike for this server.  I guess I was wrong and you are just one bipolar person in the end.

Doctor jobs finished.
Vehicle GUI finished.
Item GUI finished.

Real estate implemented.

More to come.
Great additions Jasa. Makes me even more excited for the server opening in less than a week!

@Tally
I am unable to send PM's so I'll respond to you here.

Rule 12 only applies if you have an alt on the server at the same time as another. If you try and connect with the same ID you will be kicked automatically. You can play 2 different accounts, just not at the same time.

If you want unbanned just buy me a game on Steam from my wishlist. You will be unbanned until you forget up again.
Oh dear.

I'm sorry, I thought you had a strong dislike for this server.  I guess I was wrong and you are just one bipolar person in the end.

What the forget are you talking about lol, I don't like the server, I sort of like the mod, and hes getting lots of stuff done so I figured I would pat-him-on-the-back with words.

Will it actually be possible to make money off real estate? Usually lots are so cheap that people will just build a crappy shack instead of buying a well built home.

Will it actually be possible to make money off real estate? Usually lots are so cheap that people will just build a crappy shack instead of buying a well built home.

True. Making RE more attractive would be good.

However, if you're wealthy and want some neat build.. price usually doesn't matter.

1) If a player disconnects to avoid being jailed, you can ghost-jail them next time they spawn.
When a player disconnects, spawn a duplicate of their player where they were standing, set to disappear after an amount of time. Catching that jails the player when they come back.

Holy stuff it opens in 2 days!

And The Firm isn't close to being done, o well

And that means I must work on unknown moments in city RP's part 2