Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.

Author Topic: Darkness & Tango - Random Flaming and Creeps.  (Read 32244 times)

I get that you two don't like glass, but this is just low.

Also it's almost like every day wound gets more handicappedly pathetic

Wound told me that you hung up on. I called once. I was the one that didn't talk.
0/10. Try harder.

Just because most of you don't like Glass, doesn't mean that the OP is completely invalid. The evidence given was somewhat weak, there is more evidence of how much of a creep Tango is. And calling his house, that's just harassment.
Yeah, tango is a massive creep, but he's our massive creep. "ono they hav pictres of me" If someone posted pictures of you on the forum it's not their fault for posting those pictures, it's your fault for being a dumbass with your info.

0/10. Try harder.
What? So you're going to deny that picture is you and that I never prank called you? Ok lol.

What? So you're going to deny that picture is you and that I never prank called you? Ok lol.
I heard you laughing your ass off in the backround along with Wound.

Yeah, tango is a massive creep, but he's our massive creep. "ono they hav pictres of me" If someone posted pictures of you on the forum it's not their fault for posting those pictures, it's your fault for being a dumbass with your info.
They spammed 3 pages of my thread with stuff and then pranked called me with wound at 3AM. Totally nothing wrobg with that I guess.

Yeah, tango is a massive creep, but he's our massive creep.

Lol'd

Also glass, check your pms pls

anyone who looks up someone's information via the internet is pretty creepy.

it's usually the person's fault for posting their info on the internet.

This is true but, I said this many times and i'll say it again.

It does not give them the right to prank call me at 3AM and stuff on my thread.

You guys need to stop blaming the victim. It wasn't wise of Glass to post personal info, sure, but that in no way obligated anyone to be creepy or annoying with it.

You guys need to stop blaming the victim. It wasn't wise of Glass to post personal info, sure, but that in no way obligated anyone to be creepy or annoying with it.
I don't even post my personal information. I have my account friends only. And I made my parents stop years ago as well.

@Tango

So congrats. You got my moms photo albulm she posted of me during a triathlon when I was 8 or 9. Once again, Congrats on having a successful life of stalking people on the internet, you useless, incompetent, waste of a human being.

this is turning into a giant "i told you so!"

Thats like saying if a little girl got raped by a child enthusiast it's her fault for helping the child enthusiast look for his puppy or something

I don't even post my personal information. I have my account friends only. And I made my parents stop years ago as well.
Great, they managed to make something inherently unreasonable (victim blaming) into something even dumber.