Author Topic: Bronies and Froglover06 - Control yourselves a bit?  (Read 13073 times)

This avatar takes "You have huge eyes" to the next level

Any way, sorry if any of you bronies felt offended by my Post. Please don't end up wanting to do this to me:

I assure, you and the bronies will have plenty of good times doing this to each other.

Still broken, try again.
Use google chrome. I said that.
I assure, you and the bronies will have plenty of good times doing this to each other.

I'm ignoring you now.

I mentioned them because of this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189177.msg6063971#msg6063971
It was a Brony bestiality post and it was out of the Mega Thread as well. I just wanted to give a heads up.
Ok, wtf, just cause it's out of the mega thread, it does not give you the right to be a stuff head and go like "They posting out of the mega thread DRAMA!
MLP was an option in that thread.
Grow up

Ok, wtf, just cause it's out of the mega thread, it does not give you the right to be a stuff head and go like "They posting out of the mega thread DRAMA!
MLP was an option in that thread.
Grow up
Wait, what?
That's not what I did. I was just using it as an example.

Wait, what?
That's not what I did. I was just using it as an example.
Then what the forget did you do?
Stop loving around with me and get to the point.

He's obviously new or dumb. Maybe both. No need to crucify him.

Then what the forget did you do?
Stop loving around with me and get to the point.
I'm not very good at being terse.
Any way, I have no idea what you are saying. I am becoming clueless.

He's obviously new or dumb. Maybe both. No need to crucify him.
If you're referring to me - I'd go with "Dumb".

forget bronies
Oh great, don't rap on the thread now because bronies are on it and I wasn't attacking them.

I'm not very good at being terse.
Any way, I have no idea what you are saying. I am becoming clueless.
I am saying you're arsing about with me, not being clear on why you are dramaing bronies cause of Frog.
The link was an example you said, I don't want a loving example for evidence.
forget bronies

Oh great, don't rap on the thread now because bronies are on it and I wasn't attacking them.

again, forget bronies

Hey, Grassy, calm down a little, if you please? Trifornt and I had already reached a peaceful consensus (or so it seemed to me). And Atlas, that was uncalled for; Trifornt is the first OP of a pony-related drama topic who I could actually reason with.
(And I know the feeling, Trifornt. I didn't figure out that OP meant "Original Poster" until six months into my forum account. It was kind of sad, really.)
I think what he's saying is that he used axolotl's post as an example of what he sees people doing, as opposed to that being one of the sole reasons for the creation of this drama thread.
Still broken, try again.
Use google chrome. I said that.I'm ignoring you now.
Actually, you can't hotlink images from Funnyjunk, so stop trying, Patton.

I am saying you're arsing about with me, not being clear on why you are dramaing bronies cause of Frog.
The link was an example you said, I don't want a loving example for evidence.

You are misunderstanding everything I have said.