Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field

Author Topic: Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field  (Read 26342 times)

Dude, I think we killed them both(I think gojira did). Also, I googled a "backfiring missile" and nothing came up but a missile that can carry a nuclear warhead, a big one.

The person who was not locking on starts to lock on, while the person who locked on fired a missile at Hotspot.
Lol persons
It's a 5 men squad including me, and, no, they aren't dead. (R2 and R3)

Red 5 launches flares, airbreaks, and shoots AAAM missiles at the "Person" hitting the fuel and lighting it up.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 02:58:20 PM by Hotspot »

Well, I think we eliminated those guys.

Well that guy FLARES before the MISSILE gets to HIM.

Because, you know, he can do that. Also, what the forget is a AAAM is says it is a long ranged missile that is launched off of a jet to take out some sort of other missile, not place. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-152_AAAM

While he flares, the one already locking on the guy who just put out his flares(the enemy) fires a missile before he could shoot out another flare. The Stovie blows up.

Well, I think we eliminated those guys.

Well that guy FLARES before the MISSILE gets to HIM.

Because, you know, he can do that. Also, what the forget is a AAAM is says it is a long ranged missile that is launched off of a jet to take out some sort of other missile, not place. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-152_AAAM
Can you stop stuffting? AAAM stands for Advance Air to Air missile, It can take out planes too.

Red 5 Ejects.
I do a 180º loop, then, turn 180º to the left, dives, and start firing my machineguns and 2 AAM for dat guy who destroyed Red 5.

Can you stop stuffting? AAAM stands for Advance Air to Air missile, It can take out planes too.

Red 5 Ejects.
I do a 180º loop, then, turn 180º to the left, dives, and start firing my machineguns and 2 AAM for dat guy who destroyed Red 5.
Dude, look up AAAMSDASD missiles. They are so huge and you won't have over 2 on your plane.

Dude, look up AAAMSDASD missiles. They are so huge and you won't have over 2 on your plane.

looks legit

but honestly, I don't feel right about the way you are roleplaying, though.

just me I guess

GUIS
I did not posted for a while because Swat 3 is acting like a richard and don't want to colaborate.

I shoot a AAM missile at Swat 3, aiming for the front.

I did not posted for a while because Swat 3 is acting like a richard and don't want to colaborate.

I shoot a AAM missile at Swat 3, aiming for the front.
wat

how many AAM do you have :(

I flare and my partner comes from a fight. He locks onto Hotspot, he fires. I do some maneuvers to get behind him.

wat

how many AAM do you have :(

I flare and my partner comes from a fight. He locks onto Hotspot, he fires. I do some maneuvers to get behind him.

In ace combat universe all planes have like 30 missiles :)

I turn 90º to the right, shooting flares for maximum effectiveness.
"Red 4 and 5, cover me, shoot that plane who is engaging me."
"Red 4 engaging target."
"Red 5 locking and shooting."
Your partner is shoot multiple times in the left wing, ripping it off, but he ejects and survives, soon, 1 of the missiles start combusting by the sparks created by the bullet inpacts, out of control, later, exploding.

stop deciding my partners fate

wat

dude I thought your whole squad died omeg.

You
thought
My squad was destroyed.
Gojira looks like to destroyed Red 2 and 3

Red 4 and 5 are with me.

I gun the afterburners and turn around. I lock on to Red 4's engines, and...
Click.
The missile drops to the ground unarmed.
In spite of this, I fire my guns, shredding his left wing, but not taking it off.

I call in for backup, as this forgeter is going to kill me.

I do some maneuvers to get behind him, and I fire a long burst of cannon rounds at his right wing. Red 5 flies out of control and I see him eject.

Naha. I put a cannon round into his parachute and I see it rip and tear. He plummets into an enemy tank.

>plans to roll out of thread because he keeps forgetting to post in it
>forgets to do it

mfw

As the AA fills me full of holes, I realise I'm dropping down for good. I try to eject, but then that won't work, what the forget!

The others can hear something over the radio.
"It's been fun."
I use my last efforts to crash into a large group of enemy artillery.