RTB Development

Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 34037 times)

Is the beta released yet? I've been gone for a while. ( I was a RTB hosting customer and a Beta Tester)

Also, could you show a screenshot of what the admin menu will look like?

I guess the rtb buffet is going to finnaly bring http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=13653.0 into realty. It's the first ever request in the suggestion/request section.

Yep, and only 6 years later too!

buffet looks amazing
thanks eliptats

After you install a client-sided mod from RTB and then start a server, the mod's packages are disabled.

This is causing a lot of problems when people first install my mod. Console log attached.

edit: Installation is at line 281, deactivation is at line 428, package dump is at line 1001.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:00:05 PM by Greek2me »

I'm unable to use the rtb forums like the name lookup and such.

After you install a client-sided mod from RTB and then start a server, the mod's packages are disabled.

This is causing a lot of problems when people first install my mod. Console log attached.

edit: Installation is at line 281, deactivation is at line 428, package dump is at line 1001.

Okay that's a bit bizarre. I'm guessing packages activated after initial startup are considered server packages regardless of whether they were activated while running a server. I'll talk to Badspot and if we can't resolve it I guess I'll just remove the client execution stuff and people will just have to restart their games.

I'm unable to use the rtb forums like the name lookup and such.

Whoops that should be fixed, there was a crashed table from the downtime a day or so ago still.

Thanks, but I think the server list is down now too.

a request - you should add a clock to RTB
so i knew what time it is

a request - you should add a clock to RTB
so i knew what time it is

There's an add-on for that

I suggest storing the past ~3 versions of an add-on on RTB,

and adding a 'rollback' option in the mod manager in case you prefer to auto update add-ons,

but sometimes are unsatisfied with an update, or it breaks the add-on, etc.

I have encountered a glitch. Someone had invited me to their game via RTB, I clicked on the link but it couldn't connect so I closed out of the "sending punch packet" window and this happened.

(Click the image for a video)

I have encountered a glitch. Someone had invited me to their game via RTB, I clicked on the link but it couldn't connect so I closed out of the "sending punch packet" window and this happened.

(Click the image for a video)

Do you have any other gui add-ons?