Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15163 times)

He used making for threads like a threat to us? It really doesn't effect us, just him getting banned.
Badspot, I'd love to see:
"User was banned for this post"
really soon. Glass is still flaming in every topic he's been in.
I get banned because i'm not anyone's bitch. I'm not going to sugarcoat everything for everyone. Ya sorry. And is spamming topics suppose to be funny or something?
You spam topics with your loving flaming.

I get banned because i'm not anyone's bitch. I'm not going to sugarcoat everything for everyone. Ya sorry. And is spamming topics suppose to be funny or something?
Not really but you should pull your act together when it clearly said "DONT stuff-POST" yet you do anyhow.

No, You get banned because you break the rules, And as for "Spamming topics" You've made a trench wars topic on almost every alternate account you've had.

Both of you, my patience wears thin. Glass, get some anger management therapy, for god's sake. Nibbles, stop dragging on an argument.

No, You get banned because you break the rules, And as for "Spamming topics" You've made a trench wars topic on almost every alternate account you've had.
And Fort Wars.
He also flamed Badspot in his last ban. I honestly want Glass dead now. I am sick of this and if he won't stop, if he is going to continue this, I will attempt to bring matters into my own hands. I'm done. I am pissed beyond belief.

And Fort Wars.
He also flamed Badspot in his last ban. I honestly want Glass dead now. I am sick of this and if he won't stop, if he is going to continue this, I will attempt to bring matters into my own hands. I'm done. I am pissed beyond belief.
Noedit.
Now that I think of it, I'm not going to kill him or hire someone to kill him. But I still want him dead.

And Fort Wars.
When did I blame Badspot for my ban? And dead? Really? Bit harsh. lol

When did I blame Badspot for my ban? And dead? Really? Bit harsh. lol
Well, I'm a Sadist, I don't find it very harsh. I honestly would be happy with you out of the world. But, the only thing we can do about it is hope for change, or murder. I'm not looking forward to jail time so you're lucky.

Noedit.
Now that I think of it, I'm not going to kill him or hire someone to kill him. But I still want him dead.
Just saw this, what the flying forget.

Lol I lost it when I read "I ban spies from your server"

Heavens, some youngins take this game waaay too seriously it's comical.

Well, I'm a Sadist, I don't find it very harsh. I honestly would be happy with you out of the world. But, the only thing we can do about it is hope for change, or murder. I'm not looking forward to jail time so you're lucky.
Is this loving banable? I seriously hope this is bannable. Thats just forgeted up man. It's a loving internet game and you want to kill someone over it?

God damn this thread looks like an entire god damn conversation. It's literally like 3 people bickering with a few comments from other forumers.

OT: OP seems butthurt, glass is free to have an opinion, and he isn't cyber bullying by any margin. Cyber bullying would be if he released all of your private information then told people to call the number for free love or something. If you get upset because someone says your build looks like stuff... You really have no place on ANY public server on Blockland. There is so much criticism on any given server that to complain about it all would take YEARS.

Is this loving banable? I seriously hope this is bannable. Thats just forgeted up man. It's a loving internet game and you want to kill someone over it?
I'm not sure if it's ban able. I'm just as sick as you are. I never said I wanted to KILL you, I said I wanted you DEAD. It's not about the game, It's about how much you flame and it drives me crazy.
God damn this thread looks like an entire god damn conversation. It's literally like 3 people bickering with a few comments from other forumers.

OT: OP seems butthurt, glass is free to have an opinion, and he isn't cyber bullying by any margin. Cyber bullying would be if he released all of your private information then told people to call the number for free love or something. If you get upset because someone says your build looks like stuff... You really have no place on ANY public server on Blockland. There is so much criticism on any given server that to complain about it all would take YEARS.
That is true, but I don't think Nibble is butthurt.

You should really stop messaging me, like...really. lol.

i'm really late but in regards to the message you sent him prior to that

the quantity of people playing your server has literally nothing to do with the quality. i can make a 64x64 red building, call it a military rp, and get 20-30 players steady.

Gayman: omg u said im bad and evil and i dont have a god map
Gayman: like totaly ciberbulying
Coolbro: Your server has no good administration, and other things.
Gayman: omg all u do is flame me!!!!!! must make drama bout et!!!!!!!
Coolbro: Dude, don't loving do that. That's handicapped
Gayman: uyr loving handicapped u loving sick cunt offensive ill beat u the forget up
coolbro: gtfo