Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15144 times)

Gayman: omg u said im bad and evil and i dont have a god map
Gayman: like totaly ciberbulying
Coolbro: Your server has no good administration, and other things.
Gayman: omg all u do is flame me!!!!!! must make drama bout et!!!!!!!
Coolbro: Dude, don't loving do that. That's handicapped
Gayman: uyr loving handicapped u loving sick cunt offensive ill beat u the forget up
coolbro: gtfo
Is that this entire thread?

I'm not sure if it's ban able. I'm just as sick as you are. I never said I wanted to KILL you, I said I wanted you DEAD. It's not about the game, It's about how much you flame and it drives me crazy.That is true, but I don't think Nibble is butthurt.
Um.. I don't care if you said you want to kill me or have be dead. That's still forgeted up over a internet forum. Like, holy stuff.

ur a real cyber buly glass wtf

OP is a loving baby.

Block him, it's that simple.

It must be fun for glass to dream up new mixes of the word "glass" everytime he gets a 1-week ban.

OP is a loving baby.

Block him, it's that simple.
How can I block when he sends his loving alts to my server without any notice and starts bitching on how he thinks my server is so bad?

How can I block when he sends his loving alts to my server without any notice and starts bitching on how he thinks my server is so bad?
I came there once as a alt, lol. Calm down.

I came there once as a alt, lol. Calm down.
No. You came there multiple times. One was Bliss and Ipquarx and a few others I don't remember.

No. You came there multiple times. One was Bliss and Ipquarx and a few others I don't remember.
Ipq? Dafuq- oh. Right, about a year ago when you stole my map, ya, he went there to see if you actually did...youdid.

Gayman: omg u said im bad and evil and i dont have a god map
Gayman: like totaly ciberbulying
Coolbro: Your server has no good administration, and other things.
Gayman: omg all u do is flame me!!!!!! must make drama bout et!!!!!!!
Coolbro: Dude, don't loving do that. That's handicapped
Gayman: uyr loving handicapped u loving sick cunt offensive ill beat u the forget up
coolbro: gtfo
this is the stupidest thing i've ever seen lol

Ipquarx?

LOL

Xavia is innocent.He just defending himself from Moby.plus Moby was a sure stuff head too in the past but so was Nibble. but Niblle changed.
who the forget is niblle.

Can we stop making Glass drama's and just leave him up to change? Remember, if he doesn't Badspot will just ban him again.

Can we stop making Glass drama's and just leave him up to change? Remember, if he doesn't Badspot will just ban him again.

do you even know what this is about?

anyways op is a loving toddler and should not have the permission to use the internet because he has beautifully displayed his inability to function normally when he's around other people.