Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 345716 times)

Are you going to start using voxels with different sizes?

I only use larger voxels on special occasions, bosses mainly to make them seem more intimidating, but I'm also going to be using it in the hall of heroes stuff.

----

Made this to show the custom skin system a bit better, I might zoom the screens in a bit more, or reshoot with stuff closer together.

Edit: I forgot to post these as well.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:20:53 PM by Rotondo »

really digging the hammer

Can we get a default no bump?
stuff it's a skin custom skin system.

Can we get a default no bump?
stuff it's a skin custom skin system.

Yeah, you can do a lot of things with it. Even just toggling the dungeon bump off makes the game look totally different.

Edit: ignore the low framerates, it's debug build + running a stuff ton of stuff in the background.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 04:09:19 PM by Rotondo »

24 hours until kickstarter starts, Hype
also did you send those press copies to youtubers last night and to who?
Somecallmejohnny has a series that provides feedback and promotes indie games too, if you didn't know about him

24 hours until kickstarter starts, Hype
also did you send those press copies to youtubers last night and to who?
Somecallmejohnny has a series that provides feedback and promotes indie games too, if you didn't know about him

Sadly I didn't get it out last night but I'm sending them out now, thanks for the suggestion though.

I gathered a bunch of screenshots to send around to people: http://imgur.com/a/PGHvP

Hopefully things will go well tomorrow, you'll see a post here and in the dev section of the forum.

Anything to view custom textures early?

Anything to view custom textures early?

I should have hacked something together to do this before the kickstarter to build up a skin collection, but I think at this point it'd probably be better to just wait for the beta in december.

But I'll look into it, maybe it's just a few functions I can change and make it super simple.

This is going to look cool

also no-bump reminds me of the minecraft
It reminds me of Cubeworld.

Odnotor, I found a bug in the character editor. If you select the eraser and rightclick, leftclick will place blocks.

This is going to look cool

Looks pretty neat.

Edit: one thing I'd like to do eventually is add support for different textures where the floor meets the corners.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:17:18 PM by Rotondo »

Should have tiled the ground before posting whoops.

This one should look better, also what is the blue tile?
Edit: one thing I'd like to do eventually is add support for different textures where the floor meets the corners.
Saw you attempt this on one of the unused game files.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:23:56 PM by Emgiell »