The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 345545 times)

What if I were to purchase the $9/15 tier to get the game on release but later along the line wanted to try the beta, would I have any way to "upgrade" to get the beta sort of like A Hat in Time after the Kickstarter ended?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:24:14 PM by JJJMan4 »

Idea for the hall of heroes stand, characters would get displayed where the green line would be.

Wait, how do you get your BL avatar in the game???

Should have tiled the ground before posting whoops.

This one should look better, also what is the blue tile?Saw you attempt this on one of the unused game files.

Blue tile is ice, only used on themes with slippery floors.

Looks, eventually I have to add more weighted randomness to the floor tiles so things can be broken up easier with multiple textures.

What if I were to purchase the $9/15 tier to get the game on release but later along the line wanted to try the beta, would I have any way to "upgrade" to get the beta sort of like A Hat in Time after the Kickstarter ended?

Yeah, assuming the kickstarter succeeds I'll set up some paypal backer thing so people can back there too. Which can go on after the kickstarter as well.

Idea for the hall of heroes stand, characters would get displayed where the green line would be.

The game is kind of simple when it comes to the way it does voxel models, so I can't have something that complex. But I love the idea of having a red stanchion around the higher tier rewards

Wait, how do you get your BL avatar in the game???

He played the beta and made that character, which I then used to fill the custom character screenshots.

If you want to actually have your character in the game you can do the $40 dollar tier. That gets your character into the kickstarter hall of heroes thing as well as in the game as a selectable sprite.

----

Just a small update, kickstarter is definitely launching today but I may launch an hour earlier depending on a few things I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm really not sure whether to donate, or to carry on saving up for my computer :S

EDIT: Forgot the kickstarter is in $$$, turns out I'll donate as $9 = £5.90

Kickstarter is live here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rotondo/forgettabledungeon

GOGOGOGOOG

Also there's a post in Development where things are probably going to be happening more: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286861.0

Pledged $9, good luck with the KS.

ugh i would pledge now but my mom is broke and i can't use money from her card :/

i will next monday

Congrats on the Kickstarter going up!
I hope it goes really well.

I've pledged $40, wish I had a bit more to spare!

forget, I have no means atm paying through credit card (loving declined) and my mom ain't got cash to spare. I'll try after the kickstarter  or maybe before it ends but good luck and I will spread word.

The $24 beta reward says it will be delivered December 2016. I'm assuming that was meant to be December 2015?