The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 346417 times)

Thank you for splitting it. Both ideas are cool, but separately so.
Those wall-hangings also look quite love

Right now one thing I've been thinking about is how to prevent confusion about the game, since I'm basically splitting the project in two. There's going to be the rogue game as well as the zelda style game if things go well. I think I'm going to keep The Forgettable Dungeon title for the rogue version since that's what it started out as.

Any thoughts?

Why not have separate modes?

Why not have separate modes?
I like this idea, but I feel like they'd be to different to really be considered "gamemodes."

I like this idea, but I feel like they'd be to different to really be considered "gamemodes."

Well I think it makes more sense than to have them entirely separate.

Well I think it makes more sense than to have them entirely separate.
Agreed

Not trying to be nosey, Rotondo, but what caused your injury?

Not trying to be nosey, Rotondo, but what caused your injury?

please tell me this isn't dead

http://www.odnotor.com/post/66812386075/quick-update

Summary: Got injured, thought I was recovered, then injury got worse, now I'm doing physical therapy on my leg. So yeah, it's been a fun few months for me.

I believe so, I only just started doing physical therapy today but so far it feels better.

The worse part about this whole thing is that it prevents me from sitting or standing comfortably for any periods of time. Which prevents me from really working on anything.

As far as I know I screwed up a muscle in my leg, a muscle that isn't easily screwed up. One that has a lot of nerves around it, so when it's inflamed or has spasms it gets really uncomfortable/painful.

I believe so, I only just started doing physical therapy today but so far it feels better.

The worse part about this whole thing is that it prevents me from sitting or standing comfortably for any periods of time. Which prevents me from really working on anything.

As far as I know I screwed up a muscle in my leg, a muscle that isn't easily screwed up. One that has a lot of nerves around it, so when it's inflamed or has spasms it gets really uncomfortable/painful.

God that sounds like it sucks, hope it gets better soon.