Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 343419 times)

Will Skelton John have the personality of a musical lawyer?

having one in my immediate family
my vote is not in favor

Having a bit of a slow week but I added EXTREME shaky cam to the game,

Probably not going to be this extreme in the end sadly.

That mace opened a very bright black hole

thats terrifying

So the shaky cam happens when you use abilities or items? Or will it happen under other circumstances? Either way, it's small features like these that are really cool. I'm glad you're keeping us updated.

Seems like the right amount of shaky.

is it possible to just add an option to adjust shakiness

Are you going to be taking any more default sprites?

Yeah, if you want I can make more, I enjoyed making them.

So the shaky cam happens when you use abilities or items? Or will it happen under other circumstances? Either way, it's small features like these that are really cool. I'm glad you're keeping us updated.

It's going to happen when you use certain items or trigger certain events.

is it possible to just add an option to adjust shakiness

Yeah shouldn't be too hard to add, since it's just an extra effect it's not required.

Yeah, if you want I can make more, I enjoyed making them.

I'm unsure what I'll be able to release with the actual game due to copyrights but I'd love to have more to use in videos, gifs, and for when I show the game to people.

Well, nobody's copyrighted cowboys, right?

Well, nobody's copyrighted cowboys, right?

Nice!

This has been in the game for a little while but I forgot to show you guys, I give to you player stacking.

This feature was originally intended to allow people to pick up stunned teammates and get away with them, you can also throw your living teammates at enemies to do damage.

This feature was originally intended to allow people to pick up stunned teammates and get away with them, you can also throw your living teammates at enemies to do damage.

never forget corpse looting team mates

all of the maces

amacing

with fry's hairdo, it's like a human sword

could it be used to do damage at the same time

either way that is beyond cool