Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 353751 times)

Insert a grinder noise :cookieMonster:

Outer walls textures are gone but I may add them back eventually, the pit walls are going to be an extra tile on the sheet.
Excellent

you have to play the default BL death sound when your player falls into the pit

you have to play the default BL death sound when your player falls into the pit
I'd prefer if it was a rare chance of playing the sound

I'd prefer if it was a rare chance of playing the sound
This sounds like a better idea.

He should add the the printer to the game for no reason, it turns enemies into random letters.

He should add the the printer to the game for no reason, it turns enemies into random letters.
I'm not going to confirm this but if there ends up being nothing blockland like in the game as an easter egg I'll consider myself to have failed lol.
we'll have to wait and see
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:05:15 AM by Alphadin »

a reference to the @ team

what if the first time the monster was printered, instead of a random letter it was the letter that represented that monster in @team

what if the first time the monster was printered, instead of a random letter it was the letter that represented that monster in @team
Loving that idea, printer being a purely cosmetic item.

Will the game be playable with a controller?

Will the game be playable with a controller?
It already has Xbox 360 controller support.

Haven't checked back up on this in a long time, can someone give me a tl;dr of the past 5 months? You're making a great game btw Rotondo.

Haven't checked back up on this in a long time, can someone give me a tl;dr of the past 5 months? You're making a great game btw Rotondo.

Thanks! I hope it turns out to be at least decent lol.

Basically the game has been all over the place but right now the game has changed into a mostly link to the past like game but with a bit smoother controls.

Beyond that I've mainly just been polishing the game, if you want to see just the gifs condensed head to my dev log, http://www.odnotor.com or the tig source one http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=33537.msg1170492#msg1170492

--

I took some more pics of the prefab stuff, I really dig the look of the pits.

I've also greatly tweaked the way bots work so they function much better now on the new obstacles, but you can't really take a video of that.

the pits look great
also this game looks a lot more than decent lol
I can't wait to try this game out, when should another public test be?