Poll

Which category of people/place should Kha'zix fight?

Gladiators - Colosseum
4 (7.7%)
FBI - Area 51
15 (28.8%)
Lumberjacks - Forest
0 (0%)
Marines - Military Base
6 (11.5%)
Hunters - Mountain
13 (25%)
Scifi Military - Winter Forest
11 (21.2%)
Monster Hunters - Castle
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Kha'zix - Need new coder  (Read 17301 times)

Can someone build an environmental map for Kha'zix with areas inaccessible to normal players? Kind of like a showcase for Kha'zix Abilities. It should be somewhat cavernous.
I'll work on it immediately.

Here is some info of what size brick holes the Khi'zix can fit through.
When crouching, he can fit through a 4x6 space.
When he is standing up, he can fit through a 4x7 space.

We have finished evolution and here is how it will work.

You start off having no evolutions. When you kill somebody you will be given an Evolution Point. You can have a maximum of 3 evolution points or evolution. You spend your evolution point by typing /Evolve EvolutionName (There will be shortcut commands later). There are 4 different things you can evolve.

/Evolve Claws
/Evolve VoidSpikes
/Evolve Wings
/Evolve Cloak

Evolving Claws - Your claws strike for greater damage
Evolving Void Spikes - Lets you fire 3 void spikes instead of the default 1
Evolving Wings - Allows you to jump much greater distances and when killing someone it refreshes the cooldown
Evolving Cloak - Allows you to cloak 3 times before setting it on cooldown

When you die you lose all of your evolutions, but they can be gained back by kill more people. Also remember that you can only evolve 3 at a time so spend your evolution points wisely.

If you have questions about the evolution process please just leave a comment.

Now moving onto how the beta stages will work.

The beta stages will happen very quickly so pay attention now. Within the next few days we will be opening closed beta. All the users on the OP will be accepted in. They can try Kha'Zix out or you can help us build something to have the open beta on. You can even do both. We still need a few more to get rid of all the bugs that we can find.

After closed beta has ended we will work very hard to completely finish Kha'Zix to almost release form. Then we will be having the open beta. This, anyone can join the server whenever they want and try him out. There will be a gamemode running on the map we made in the closed beta. This will run until we can get all the bugs out or mostly.

After the open beta the last little bugs will be kinked out and it will be released right here in the modification OP, in the Add-Ons section, and will be submitted for RTB approval.

Here is what we are hoping for but may change over time
Closed Beta - June 20th - June 22nd
Open Beta - June 23rd - 25th
Release - June 26th

Thank you for your time in supporting us create this mod for you. If you would like to enter in the Closed beta, Please enter this information

Blockland Name:
Blockland ID:
What can you do to help us out:
Do you have steam(Add steam name if you do):

I'm glad to see all of this progress. Well done. Updated OP with information from this post and added release date.

EDIT: Added a poll!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:52:33 AM by Pillow Pants »

Will the evolution thing only work in a mini game or is it going to be where you don't have to be in a mini game for it to work?

Will the evolution thing only work in a mini game or is it going to be where you don't have to be in a mini game for it to work?
You'd have to be in a minigame to kill people wouldn't you?

You'd have to be in a minigame to kill people wouldn't you?
yes.

So far it looks like mountains are going to win. I think to maximize his capability as a hunter it would be could to make it kind of like a ravine. I made a little sketch of what I was thinking. Of course it would be cubescape probably made of 4x4 baseplate bricks. It would be pretty steep on the sides. This is just an idea. Tell me what you think

Everyone who is in beta or want to be in beta all I need is your ID now.

HanHan13
Alkatjo
Evar678
Army Unit
Starzy

Anyone else can enter in, but may not be accepted into the server until further notifications. Please contact me on RTB or in PM with you Name and Blid if you still want in. This is very limited because we are trying to test severe things.

Blockland Name: Master King Deaddude
Blockland ID: 22556
What can you do to help us out: Find bugs
Do you have steam(Add steam name if you do): no

Everyone who is in beta or want to be in beta all I need is your ID now.

Here: 17532

So far it looks like mountains are going to win. I think to maximize his capability as a hunter it would be could to make it kind of like a ravine. I made a little sketch of what I was thinking. Of course it would be cubescape probably made of 4x4 baseplate bricks. It would be pretty steep on the sides. This is just an idea. Tell me what you think

I love that map idea.

I am very sorry about the huge delay. A few bugs popped up right before I got to hosting this. Here are the bugs and the progress.

Evolve Wings Broken - Fixed
Explosion onImpact broken - Completely Broke - Not important right now I guess :/
Explosion effects not finished -
bla bla bla I will just work and when it's done it's done

I think it should be more like =O===O= with the O's being spots where buildings can be put-- that way people will be tempted to travel to the other spot or separate from the others thus lessening the chance of one huge group of campers