Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26563 times)

And people wonder why racism still exists...

Chimpfest 2013 coming to your town soon.
im not tribal ;)

What kind of name is "zimmerman"

everyone is a hyprocrite

Time to make "CANT SIMMER THE ZIMMER" into a server.
 :cookieMonster:

What kind of name is "zimmerman"
it's a school in my town.

out of curiosity did any of you guys watch the trial or whatever?
that witness lady with the frog chin was loving hilarious

And people wonder why racism still exists...
because media propaganda

wonder when this clown is going to start getting targeted.

Yeah, I saw It on the tv at the McDonald's I work at. The girlfriend or whatever was my favorite by far. Saying she won't even show up and stuff. Lol it was just all around great.

Yeah, I saw It on the tv at the McDonald's I work at. The girlfriend or whatever was my favorite by far. Saying she won't even show up and stuff. Lol it was just all around great.
"nosuh"
"yessuh"
"nosuh i said [unintelligible] suh"

Just the opening for defense

wonder when this clown is going to start getting targeted.
He has been sine the trial went country wide. loving disgusting really. His mugs showed a busted nose and the police footage showed the back of head beat to hell and bleeding. Unless you're some conspiracy theorist that thinks he did it to himself, it's pretty clear that Zimmerman was attacked and had the right to fight back.

He has been sine the trial went country wide. loving disgusting really. His mugs showed a busted nose and the police footage showed the back of head beat to hell and bleeding. Unless you're some conspiracy theorist that thinks he did it to himself, it's pretty clear that Zimmerman was attacked and had the right to fight back.
or maybe he picked a fight and got his ass kicked. funny how thats not an option for you

because media propaganda
"Media" is extremely broad.