Working Elevators!

Author Topic: Working Elevators!  (Read 89371 times)

i luv :iceCream:this modddd........
THAT was 2 months ago now its

... . .  .l oo sssssiiiiiinnnnngggg w will tooo liiiive
TRANSLATION:losing will to live

I'm not going to release it for v9 when I'll have to rework it a bit for v9.  Which means I'm trying to have it mostly done before v9 is released, so that I'll have it ready to test with v9 when it's released.  Just like you don't get to bitch at Badspot for taking quality time to develop a quality product, you don't get to bitch at me either.
This is because since your just a member, people think they can get away with it. And yes, we have bitched at BadSpot.

I'm not going to release it for v9 when I'll have to rework it a bit for v9.  Which means I'm trying to have it mostly done before v9 is released, so that I'll have it ready to test with v9 when it's released.  Just like you don't get to bitch at Badspot for taking quality time to develop a quality product, you don't get to bitch at me either.

Trader, you own and all, but there's a gigantic difference between bitching at you and bitching at Badspot. First of all, nobody is paying $20 for your elevators! Second, he kinda runs this whole thing, and thirdly, you are building (or modding, or whatever) on whose game? That's right, Badspot. Also, there's the whole GarageGames thing too. Just putting this out there, thank you very much!

Yeah, but the thing that none of you seem to understand is probably the most important argument for why you don't get to bitch at me:

I'm doing this for free.  Just like Badspot is coding new features and improvements to Blockland for free.  He doesn't have to make a v9; he wants to.  I don't have to develop things like Doors or Elevators; I want to.

Sometimes, all the harassment makes me not want to give my time to developing things for people that act so ungrateful.

Any good game needs dedicated people willing to make cool stuff for it.  Please respect these people.

Yeah, but the thing that none of you seem to understand is probably the most important argument for why you don't get to bitch at me:

I'm doing this for free.  Just like Badspot is coding new features and improvements to Blockland for free.  He doesn't have to make a v9; he wants to.  I don't have to develop things like Doors or Elevators; I want to.

Sometimes, all the harassment makes me not want to give my time to developing things for people that act so ungrateful.

Any good game needs dedicated people willing to make cool ice cream for it.  Please respect these people.

I'll have to say trader, just lock this post and do it on your time. Yes everyone wants the elevators, but you are creating them, not us. We don't know the coding and scripting for all of this, so if were you, I would lock this post, don't talk about the elevators again until they are completely finished. Yes I know you want people excited, but is it worth all the harrassment and agony of all the blockland users. Anyways thats my thesis, whatever you do is on you.

The One
         The Only
                  Lavish

I don't mind discussing Elevator progress and answering questions that haven't been asked before.  If we eliminated posts of repeat questions and "!!!111oneoneone zomg i luv this", this topic would have less than half as many pages.

Anyway, the topic will remain open.  I'm not going to post bullstuff just to get everyone wound up, so I'd appreciate it if you guys post here only if you have something that positively contributes to the topic.

Just remember one thing. Most people in this game are 15 years old or younger, which means they have a lower tolerance level and aren't that mature, and will say stuff like that. Anyways, good luck on the elevators.

While I'm here I do have a suggestion on the elevators that I do not know if it has been asked or even answered:

Could there be something like a passcard for people to be able to get in without becoming admin like VIP members. I had the same question for the doors (having keys), but obviously this is not the Door Topic.

The One
         The Only
                  Lavish

JVS Gray List will solve all these issues, for Doors, Elevators, and Portals.

Just remember one thing. Most people in this game are 15 years old or younger, which means they have a lower tolerance level and aren't that mature,
Don't judge people by age, I know someone who is 12 or 13 who hangs out with a relatively mature group of high schoolers, and fits right in.

Just remember one thing. Most people in this game are 15 years old or younger, which means they have a lower tolerance level and aren't that mature,

Oi.

Don't judge people by age, I know someone who is 12 or 13 who hangs out with a relatively mature group of high schoolers, and fits right in.

You're right, I apologize for saying "They," more like most are, but there are a select few that are mature.

guys just leave the maturity thing and just enjoy the game.

Just remember one thing. Most people in this game are 15 years old or younger,
nvm i for got why i posted

guys just leave the maturity thing and just enjoy the game.

gtfo

Btw, I should be posting a rather humorous video of the Elevators in action later tonight.  I personally find it hilarious and I think you will too.