"Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama

Author Topic: "Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama  (Read 17424 times)

>Buy a new key for the umpteenth time because previous ones were banned
>Calls recipient of his money "scum of the community"

Yola is clearly in the right here guys.

And I'd say that you're "Bye forever guys" account 2 weeks ago is perfectly valid information. I mean, you should be the first to acknowledge that.

Well, I still stand by my opinion, mostly because I said if they act stupid, which is what Yola just did, then their opinion is invalid. But whatever, not defending Yola anymore. I hope he gets banned for that post.

yola's only purpose in life is to make an adult over the internet look bad
feebly, i might add

>Calls us pathetic/scum/etc.
>Claims he's not flaming us.

What.

yola's only purpose in life is to make an adult over the internet look bad
feebly, i might add

The only thing he's doing is making himself look like a complete ass.

Badspot

• Administrator
 Dismiss an entire message because of the presenter.  
Yes, I do.  Your message is not made in good faith.  You're just looking for something that I did that you can plausibly complain about.  

What about Michael Vick?  Should he not be allowed to help in dog shelters
No, he shouldn't.  Mike Tyson shouldn't be allowed to work in a rape shelter.  Jeffrey Dahmer shouldn't be allowed to work at a buffet.  

You're as pathetic as the lowest of your community, and no, I'm not flaming you or your community, I simply pointing out a link between you and the scum of said community.
Aaaand now you're banned.  Again.  I look forward to ignoring your next multipage email manifesto.  

Next time don't walk in nonchalantly and attempt to be all edgy and cool, come with real information and a reasonable and valid retort.
I guess you showed me.  

And boom just like that.

Guess now we'll just wait a few days before he gets a new account and does all of this again.

Mike Tyson shouldn't be allowed to work in a rape shelter.  Jeffrey Dahmer shouldn't be allowed to work at a buffet. 
Okay that actually made me laugh.

Pow.

Lets get a pot going and bet on how long it'll take for him to come back.

Okay that actually made me laugh.
I'm tempted to sig it.

why are you even still on the forums?
Why are you even on the forums?

Wait as he buys another key to post on the forums.

Jeffrey Dahmer shouldn't be allowed to work at a buffet.  
my sides

Annnnnddd, there goes my faith for Yola. I'm regretting defending him now.

hope you learned something from this lol