►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme

Author Topic: ►Community Build: Badspot's Block Party - Fall Theme  (Read 9506 times)

Stop being so butthurt about your ban. Your disability of growing up from the "Blockland Cloud VS RTB" circlejerk with Ephialtes is just about enough of a reason to ban you from every server. Whining like this makes you more of a friend than you already were.
Great! Let's forget about all reason and declare that random and reasonless bans are justifiable!

somebody had to
fixed

also
a volcano and dead tree
with a pile of leaves i'll add later
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:31:46 PM by The Resonte! »

ya i would come build something but im still banned from building for no reason

ya i would come build something but im still banned from building for no reason
for like the second time like i told you on the last topic, you're banned because you've build botted the same exact medieval house into like 3 different block parties. ephialtes has watched you build bot it, and build botting is frowned upon and not only is it the same exact one, which means you're just sticking it into the blockparty so that you can say you have contributed.

I visited the server today, and I've got to say that it's coming along really well. How do I build on the existing grid though? I really wanna contribute.

I visited the server today, and I've got to say that it's coming along really well. How do I build on the existing grid though? I really wanna contribute.
You have to line a 64x baseplate along the others and build on that

On another note/key of this piano, I would like to ask for "Jumbo the Giant richard" to be cleared please. Along with other spam

Can't believe no one has done this...

Aww, I wanted to be in the screenshot......

I would but I'm banned for no reason.
>10 dollars
>Never complain again

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 05:22:51 PM by Paradon »

Two badges of quality have already been handed out to Phantom Knight for his caves and Ladezkik for his multi-level Apartment building. Both are definitely worth checking out.

Builds that win badges of quality will be showcased in the gallery thread once the build is over.

May I please be unbanned from Badspots Block Party? I've been banned for a few years and I feel left out of this.

May I please be unbanned from Badspots Block Party? I've been banned for a few years and I feel left out of this.
if you were banned in the first place it is probably for a good reason and you will probably stay banned.

if you were banned in the first place it is probably for a good reason and you will probably stay banned.
This is stuffty logic and just assumes all bans here are acceptable.