why i'm so mad recently

Author Topic: why i'm so mad recently  (Read 5511 times)

You know, not everyone is as strong as you. If you have endured personal loss, I feel for you, but that does not mean that someone else experiencing less loss is somehow more minor.
never claimed it was more minor, i realize the pain he went through, but there's no need to continue holding it in his head

no it isn't you egotistical forget.
ok, i'm done arguing with you and ike, you're both forgetwads who think you know everything

vortex has a point
but still younger people have way less control of their emotions, a grown man wont cry in a corner but a 12 year old kid probably will

How about this you inconsiderate forget, I've lost both of my birth parents, you think I go to school and start punching kids in the face and crying in a corner because of that?  No.  I realize they died and there's jack stuff I can do about it, why the forget should I cry or be angry over something I can never change, over people I'll never see again.

And you know this really shocking thing?  I love my life, I wouldn't change anything about it.

Do I think about my parents from time to time?  Hell yeah I do, do I get sad or mad over it?  No.
If you lose a parent, you lose them once. It's done.
There's a time where you do get over it.

Freek's problems with his parents are ongoing so he can feel sad/mad about it.
You don't get over something that's still happening.

Also quit being a richard in every topic where someone has feelings.

If you lose a parent, you lose them once. It's done.
There's a time where you do get over it.

Freek's problems with his parents are ongoing so he can feel sad/mad about it.
You don't get over something that's still happening.

Also quit being a richard in every topic where someone has feelings.

both of my birth parents were major druggies, I dealt with it for so many years, you think I don't know what I'm talking about?

I wouldn't waltz into a thread like this with no similar experience be a total richard, but I've been in his position before, and I can honestly say what he is doing is making NOTHING better, he has no right or entitlement to piss off and be a richard to other people because his mom is a druggie.

That's plain and flat out stupid if you think against that

I promised her that I would start going to karate if she stopped her smoking habit since it is bad for my health
LOL
that's kind of friendy

Pass took the day off
:)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:50:53 PM by Pass »

never claimed it was more minor, i realize the pain he went through, but there's no need to continue holding it in his head
Why? Perhaps it is something that will haunt him for the rest of his life. Like I said, people's reactions vary wildly and saying that there's no need for him to continue holding it in his head is downright insensitive.

both of my birth parents were major druggies, I dealt with it for so many years, you think I don't know what I'm talking about?

I wouldn't waltz into a thread like this with no similar experience be a total richard, but I've been in his position before, and I can honestly say what he is doing is making NOTHING better, he has no right or entitlement to piss off and be a richard to other people because his mom is a druggie.

That's plain and flat out stupid if you think against that
yeah you're bullstuffting
you're just adding to the already probably bullstuff story about your parents so you can look like you know what you're talking about
your parents weren't drug addicts lol

yeah you're bullstuffting
you're just adding to the already probably bullstuff story about your parents so you can look like you know what you're talking about
your parents weren't drug addicts lol

cool, you know me so well

i couldnt give less of a forget if you think my life is what i say or it isnt, that doesnt change a damn thing of what actually is fact

but go ahead, continue to provoke me, see how much of a forget i give

On the Internet, there really is no way to prove that something in someone else's life didn't happen.

i couldnt give less of a forget if you think my life is what i say or it isnt, that doesnt change a damn thing of what actually is fact

okay please stop posting.

if you dont give a forget why do you keep replying like you do
you either care or are just trying to be an starfish

Arguing in a post about a person going through dark days?
Stay classy forums.

Regarding that, hang in there Freek. You and your mother really dodged a bullet with the inflamed pancreas. Best of luck to you.

vortex is jazz, right? he said both of his parents were drug addicts and died?
what about that whole drama dossier where jazz's mom kept responding to badspot? either he was impersonating his dead mother or she isn't dead.
according to twenky's post, vortex is jazz. unless he was talking about someone else.

what about that whole drama dossier where jazz's mom kept responding to badspot? either he was impersonating his dead mother or she isn't dead.
maybe that was his adopted parent

I could have sworn that yola said he wasn't buying another alt.