Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 843096 times)

really?
usually you can find a lot of decent cars for under 5k
nope lol
where do you live?
central illinois

In his defense, all of those but the mustang do scream 'I'm poor.'

In his defense, all of those but the mustang do scream 'I'm poor.'

64 Mercury and a Porsche scream 'I'm poor'?

Alright, let me revise. All of those but the first mustang and the porsche scream 'I'm poor.'

Mercuries are pieces of stuff.

none of those cars are really my style
i like newer stuff lol

none of those cars are really my style
i like newer stuff lol
then you're not gonna get a decent car for under $5000

yupppp

Alright, let me revise. All of those but the first mustang and the porsche scream 'I'm poor.'

Mercuries are pieces of stuff.

eh, i won't argue with you there. but it looks nice.

that charger was OK but it was in a couple of accidents so my parents are basically saying "no you cant have it"

There's a place like that close to where I live. I've seen Vipers, muscle cars, and a heckload of hotrods in front of it and in its garages all the time. I saw a blue Ferrari 360 Spider there a few days ago. Edit: Found it

There's another place in Pacific, MO (about 10 miles from me) that fixes exotics. They've had Veyrons there that I haven't seen, but I've seen Ferraris (458s, F430s, etc), Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Maseratis, Porsches, etc parked out front and in their back lot. I saw an Aston Martin in their windows last time I went past. Check this, Veyron is on the gallery

Did that $119 come with tools?

that charger was OK but it was in a couple of accidents so my parents are basically saying "no you cant have it"
dont buy a car that's been in accidents >.< especially "a couple of accidents" wtf. youre not getting a new car dude, deal w it.

dont buy a car that's been in accidents >.< especially "a couple of accidents" wtf. youre not getting a new car dude, deal w it.
the airbags didnt even deploy

Found it

As much as I love the 360s that does not look good in that color, at all.