Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832165 times)

Well, it's law that all vehicles must have an emergency kit which inclues a cricket, a manual pump, a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher type ABC and two hazard reflectors but having the car towed for not having it seems a bit extreme to me.

Yeah, towing is excessive. Missing any of those things here and no one would care.

What is a cricket by the way?

A mechanical level that lifts your car to change a wheel, for example. We call it cricket here.

A mechanical level that lifts your car to change a wheel, for example. We call it cricket here.

Oh I thought that was what you meant as a manual pump, I get it now. I think everything contained in my van that stays in there is about 200 pounds of sand bags (increased traction in winter), some thin nylon rope, jump cables, and the first aid kit. None of it is a requirement though.

No, the pump is to add gas in your vehicle or to give someone gas. We have the bad habit of heading to the routes saying "Yeah, we'll make it." and boom. No gas.

Edit: Just to add a bit, the emergency kit is a strict requirement only in the province. If you don't have it in CABA, you'd get fined but not towed.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:56:51 AM by Pie Crust »

No, the pump is to add gas in your vehicle or to give someone gas. We have the bad habit of heading to the routes saying "Yeah, we'll make it." and boom. No gas.

Edit: Just to add a bit, the emergency kit is a strict requirement only in the province. If you don't have it in CABA, you'd get fined but not towed.

I can kind of see the gas pump requirement as logical. I'm assuming that Argentina has more wide open and uncivilized places than in the United States, where there is a gas station at almost every intersection. If someone does happen to run out of gas, it's usually out of not watching the fuel gauge, a gauge that is inaccurate, or from a leak in the fuel tank. Some people will carry 5 gallon gas cans with them.

We do have gas stations in plenty of routes but a few years ago, stuff happened and the cargo trains were decomissioned, putting the cargo onto trucks and many of said gas stations only have diesel and CNG at ridiculous prices (If they even have it). There are few big cities per province but lots of towns spread apart. Remember this is a rural country.

I blew my load at the bolded parts
but why no transmission?
cause koenigsegg's batstuff insane. they used batteries to power the car at low speeds and then the engine kicks in at 30 mph and both systems will work together all the way up to 250. iirc its basically a one gear auto box. its supposed to save like 350 pounds and like $ said it saves alot of time.

Just had my remote start installed today, so many awesome features that can't be simply summed up into one post.  Did come with a high price tag of 440 dollars said and done with tax.  However I sprung for an extra 40 dollar rear defrost enables at 32 degrees or colder feature.

waxed my slick ass-paintjob yo

rebuilt my carburetor too

holley 600 CFM elec choke vac secondary

whered you get that paint the 70s rofl

whered you get that paint the 70s rofl

yes its a 70s car with a 1973 factory color lol

[i mg width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/NpG7foH.jpg[/img]
I came. You can't post research in the BLF.
NOICE!

i have a question, and im interested in yalls responses:

what would be your song of choice for driving luxury cars? i wanna compile a list of worthy songs
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:38:41 PM by mod-man »

what would be your song of choice for driving luxury cars? i wanna compile a list of worthy songs
royals