Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832176 times)

lol that sounds like something i would do

Lmfao

Thank god we found it though, god it was annoying. It's crazy how the SMALLEST of things can cause so many problems ffs

Tomorrow I'll record a video of the car's first start and maybe some driving as well

Much damage? If you need parts I have one of those trucks

Holy stuff that isn't good, are you okay?

noo my favorite mint truck

holy forget snow

if u need help i am an expert at taking off those bumpers

Well To my knowledge the $600 in steering parts on the drivers side we installed 2 weeks ago is completely destroyed as well the front bumper is destroyed, flat tire, broken mirror, windshield washer fluid tank broke, plus some small stuff.

Well To my knowledge the $600 in steering parts on the drivers side we installed 2 weeks ago is completely destroyed as well the front bumper is destroyed, flat tire, broken mirror, windshield washer fluid tank broke, plus some small stuff.
That really sucks, hope you can get it repaired.

I slid through an intersection and almost hit a city bus full of people but otherwise today was good

covered by insurance? if not, is it worth repairing or are you thinking of putting that cash towards a different vehicle?

I have officially 30 hours of daytime driving and 10 hours of night time driving. Now I think my mom is satisfied enough that I'll be getting my license Tuesday. 👌

I have officially 30 hours of daytime driving and 10 hours of night time driving. Now I think my mom is satisfied enough that I'll be getting my license Tuesday. 👌
I faked that stuff