Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832149 times)

Can everyone just stop loving arguing for 5 seconds?
>discussion about cars in the car thread
>"guys stop it! :("

[img width= 600]http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/2012-fiat-500_100350321_l.jpg[/img]

imagine that

with these

but yellow

[img width= 600]http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201504/fiat-500-1957-editio-2_1600x0w.jpg[/img]
That would be gross.
This TBH. In my opinion, if those wheels were a matte black instead of yellow, it would compliment the cloth roof it has and it would bring the colors together quite nicely

That would be gross.

beautiful imo

i mean if you think that would be gross i dont see how you dont think that the seafoam green and baby blue 1957 package isnt gross

beautiful imo

i mean if you think that would be gross i dont see how you dont think that the seafoam green and baby blue 1957 package isnt gross
All modern Fiat 500s are gross.

Perfect weather for a picture.

I'm looking to get a new car (used) but I need recommendations
10k is as high as I'll go
Pretty much the main features I'd like is
-heated seats
-a screen on the dashboard that lets you view what stations you have favorited and be able to see the name of the song.
-preferably 2 doors, doesn't have to be but I heard somewhere that 2 door cars are cheaper
-preferably US based so car parts are a lil cheaper
Finally, I really like the look of the new cars because I've always grown up with cars 1999 and older so, maybe 2005+?

2 doors are more expensive insurance wise
Also not many cars pre ~2010 had a screen dashboard
You can also throw in asain cars if your worried about repair costs. Its euroboxes that have expensive parts.

can't knock a good reliable Toyota

Here's my newest toy guise, rcsb paid $3000

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:09:52 PM by Dionysusan »

I'm looking to get a new car (used) but I need recommendations
10k is as high as I'll go
Pretty much the main features I'd like is
-heated seats
Do you really need heated seats?
-a screen on the dashboard that lets you view what stations you have favorited and be able to see the name of the song.
Buy an aftermarket stereo
-preferably 2 doors, doesn't have to be but I heard somewhere that 2 door cars are cheaper
4 doors are *usually* more expensive to insure
-preferably US based so car parts are a lil cheaper
Get Japanese, even cheaper
Finally, I really like the look of the new cars because I've always grown up with cars 1999 and older so, maybe 2005+?
Buy an older accord or altima

Buy an older accord or altima

If he wants to buy a newer car that's his own prerogative lol but what the forget why an older Altima if anything? loving Altima? monday car?

The accord is reliable but still eh. He has 10,000 to spend

If he wants to buy a newer car that's his own prerogative lol but what the forget why an older Altima if anything? loving Altima? monday car?

The accord is reliable but still eh. He has 10,000 to spend
lol what the forget? maybe where you live.
Nissan makes good cars silly kid