Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 844003 times)

my truck without me weighs around 6800lbs without me
I'll bite. what does it weigh when you're in the seat

I'll bite. what does it weigh when you're in the seat
With me in the seat I don't know exactly only got it weighed without me but I weigh around 260 so around 7500 total with all my equipment.

bought an amber light bar so i can pretend to be a walmart security guard.

What year is that? It's god damn lovey.

Also mine cause why not. 2014 BMW 335i
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 11:17:02 PM by Clear Glass »

thought i'd share my pocket rocket

vauxhall corsa (100bhp stock) w/ stage 1 remap racking 140hp and a stuffton of torque

On a mountain painted with MUD

i loving envy people like u who live where u do i live in socal its just city and desert it loving sucks LOOK HOW COOL THAT LOOKS SNOW AND MOUNTAINS AND REAL TREES AND OFFROADING IN SNOW

super rare tottus car cart

the gas milage is horrible, 0 km per liter of fuel and the people on the back of the car drive but you can shop with it

"real trees"

yall replacing real trees with fake ones that dont burn or something?

feel slightly bad for doing it, but i keep visiting a rarely-plowed neighborhood with tight turns to drift at 30-35 mph. i have a friend who manages to drift his fwd celica gt by working the handbrake just right and it's hilarious. i forgot to ask but i think he swapped in a 2zz instead of a 1zz last year when the original engine blew around 200k miles

also west michigan is getting a huge snowstorm so i'm hoping work gets cancelled for me tomorrow lol

"real trees"

yall replacing real trees with fake ones that dont burn or something?

feel slightly bad for doing it
, but i keep visiting a rarely-plowed neighborhood with tight turns to drift at 30-35 mph. i have a friend who manages to drift his fwd celica gt by working the handbrake just right and it's hilarious. i forgot to ask but i think he swapped in a 2zz instead of a 1zz last year when the original engine blew around 200k miles

also west michigan is getting a huge snowstorm so i'm hoping work gets cancelled for me tomorrow lol
Same man, I do it with my car whenever it snows here. So much fun until some guy comes out and starts yelling at you.

i loving envy people like u who live where u do i live in socal its just city and desert it loving sucks LOOK HOW COOL THAT LOOKS SNOW AND MOUNTAINS AND REAL TREES AND OFFROADING IN SNOW

Well for one thing where I live there was a forest fire bout 15 years ago, was the Hayman Fire which was around 137,000 acres so a lot of where I live is dead trees and mountains of nothing. Plus in Colorado it hasn't snowed in like 2 months, turning into COMMIE-FORNIA

For context the fire happened before I moved there but my property is located right smack in the middle of Westcreek:

What year is that? It's god damn lovey.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:48:20 PM by FireFlame2 »

my ride quality got really bad on my way up north for thanksgiving, then it randomly went away for the most part. as of last night and this morning, my car shakes like hell above 40 mph, then settles down after some driving for speeds up to 70 but still shakes a lot above 75-80

it could be i didn't tighten the damn wheels enough when i swapped out the summers and all the drifting i did this week made it much worse, or some suspension bits are just completely loving dead, either way i'm not too happy because i hate working on cars in the cold. i did enough of that last year for my friends

also i've got a ticking noise in the engine bay. it could be my jerry-rigged disa fix (which seems most logical) but it sounds more like the valve lifters. to start, i'll just rip off the disa and some belts and see if the noise goes away. i've topped off the oil but i haven't got an actual change in a while - stupid oil filter has been sitting in my garage for months waiting to be put in - if it's the lifters, a good oil change and a couple long drives should fix it for the most part idk i need to do some research

honestly been thinking of selling the ol 330ci since summer. i'll definitely miss having a car that's fun to beat the hell out of on a regular basis (likely why i keep having issues with it lmao), but i don't have the space for 2 vehicles and i need something more appropriate for cross-country trips and hauling a lot of people/cargo. not sure if i'd be able to survive without a sporty car though
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:45:22 AM by Zloff »

old nissan 300zx's are like abnormally cheap while still being completely awesome

If I ever meet one of the people who put up those DUMPSTER ASS cheap knock off Duraflex® body kit ads I am going to loving GUT them