Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832061 times)

do you believe you can find an affordable/repairable/fix-upable crx ever

fifth and sixth gen civics can be fun
you dont seem the type to own one at all tho
EDIT: then again the type of people who used to own a civics decided to switch over to the miata
[img ]http://puu.sh/zfnfH/8341d1fefd.jpg[/img]
not a Miata person but I am a Civic / 80s Corolla person

What do you mean?

e85 / ethanol you can just dump in your gas tank and adjust the tune accordingly

if you want to run water and methanol you need to add a dedicated injection kit and tank for it

e85 / ethanol you can just dump in your gas tank and adjust the tune accordingly

if you want to run water and methanol you need to add a dedicated injection kit and tank for it
Ah, i’ve heard you need to make adjustments to your fuel system before going E85, heard it can mess with fuel lines and the pumps. And my car is all ready for meth, I bought a Chargepipe for duel injectors. Installing bunch of the stuff this today and tomorrow so i’ll post some pics when done.

Impreza master race, forget lancers  :cookieMonster:
hehe I love Imprezas too, but Lancers >>>

Gotta be Evo vs. STi though, because the sedan versions of each have like 150bhp and that's not enough power.

Finna get me a 2.5 rs and drop an sti motor in one day

Gotta be Evo vs. STi though, because the sedan versions of each have like 150bhp and that's not enough power.

But Evo's and Sti's are sedans tho.

But Evo's and Sti's are sedans tho.
well yeah, I'm just bad at English. I meant the base model sedans, obviously lmao

shingo shoji was the chad of akina. drove an automatic fwd and still kicked ass
It was automatic?

It was automatic?
IIRC it wasn't explicitly said in the anime, but it was said in the manga. Also I believe in the anime you can see his hand is never on the gear shift

my parents bought a 10 year old truck with 27 thousand miles on it
#ballin

Man I need to put one in my car before summer hits D:
Do you run one in your car?

IIRC it wasn't explicitly said in the anime, but it was said in the manga. Also I believe in the anime you can see his hand is never on the gear shift
He was just pointing out that automatics would be the safest way to do a GUMU TEIPU DEFUMACHI. This hot stack of MAN certainly drove a manual. Just look at his features and you can tell instantly.

Still Impreza circlejerk anyway. AWD fam.

Just put the downpipe on tonight, had a couple little issues and one big one. The downstream O2 sensor in the stock downpipe (also where the cat is located on my car) welded itself in, so when we finally managed to pull the sensor out we stripped every single thread clean off.

(Click to watch)

Sounds really good with it on there.