Author Topic: My mom won't leave me alone about homecoming  (Read 6373 times)

Your mom really cares for you, I think you should just tell her this in a nice manor: "Mom, I really don't want to go. I know you love me and care for me deeply and truly; however it is my choice and I really do not like how you are constantly bugging me about going to homecoming. I've told you a lot that I just don't want to go, can we please just leave it at that?". I think she'll understand.

Take your mom to the dance instead.

I'm not into dancing, its gay as forget. Also it's 30 loving dollars for a ticket.
Where the hell do you live? They cost 120+ dollars here.

Prom is pretty stupid in my opinion.

transferring school districts and then being asked repeatedly to go to a dance that costs 27 bucks and you know literally nobody there is dumber. also you should have gone to a dance earlier when what counted as music wasnt "get lucky" playing on loving repeat

wow you guys seem to have some stuffty proms/dances...

wow you guys seem to have some stuffty proms/dances...
Worst part about our is that is costs $90

im gonna smuggle in some champain to my schools 6th grade dance which im going to .

this is probably how it'll go for me too because everything i like seems to be the most expensive eheheh

that's it goes

i was a little bit spoiled tho i think lol

that's it goes

i was a little bit spoiled tho i think lol
aren't you all? :cookieMonster:

im pretty sure my prom is going to be $400+
because two years ago it was ~$300 and it obviously goes up every year because forget florida

although i might actually go to that

My school dance tickets are $2 lol

Although it is a middle school dance

quit being antisocial and just go. it isn't he'll, dances are fun. also, you'll make your
mom happy

im gonna smuggle in some champain to my schools 6th grade dance which im going to .
Learn to spell Champagne. Also kids who smuggle vodka in water bottles are posers.

What reason is there to not go?