Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 30799 times)

XR-7, for the record, please tell a joke you think is funny.

why did the chicken cross the road

a black man was chasing it

i think people stopped caring about the whole Gritty Grapnel thing after page 7 lol

a black man was chasing it

Sure, this is funny.  Not lolable, but funny.  Slaughtering 1st graders, especially IRL settings, isn't funny for most people.

Is it bad that I'm laughing IRL right now? Like, really hard?
oh god i didn't even notice that lol

Sure, this is funny.
You sick tribal forget. What the forget is wrong with you?

Sure, this is funny.  Not lolable, but funny.  Slaughtering 1st graders, especially IRL settings, isn't funny for most people.

All I see is that most people here are having a fun time joking around about the situation. Lol you sound like such a downer holy stuff it's making me depressed.

Killing people isn't funny. That's a loving given.

so why does this gave 18 pages again

nal's "sandy 9/11 in boston" got 5 pages

You sick tribal forget. What the forget is wrong with you?
Just for the record, it wasn't tribal until you guys made it tribal. He could have said a white man was chasing it. If I were a chicken, I would be scared of some guy chasing me.

Just for the record, it wasn't tribal until you guys made it tribal. He could have said a white man was chasing it. If I were a chicken, I would be scared of some guy chasing me.
you'd be a chicken that thinks like a person so that doesn't count

you'd be a chicken that thinks like a person so that doesn't count
Yeah, I guess I would have stereotypes and stuff in my head beakause I would think like a human.

Yeah, I guess I would have stereotypes and stuff in my head beakause I would think like a human.

Was that on purpose?

Chickens don't like being chased.  I've had chickens, so I know.

Was that on purpose?
Oops. I didn't mean to do that. Hopefully I didn't egg anyone on to start a pun battle.