Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 443665 times)

i remember a website where you could do it online but i forgot the name :(
http://www.bfxr.net/

Sorry, throughout this entire post it came up as "Dark Butt" for me and I couldn't stop laughing.
But yeah, Dark Cloud was good, I still have my copy.
iirc, I spilled soda over mine and I ruined it

I was at the last boss

oh wait I'm thinking of another gif nvm
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 02:58:57 PM by Skull Candy »

thanks and pageloss
that wasn't a pageloss

ZSNO and other people clearly saw it, the others simply decided not to give a stuff about it

A myth that people use in order to post crap twice.
the legend continues

the "walk" looks really jittery but i don't know if that's just you jumping around a lot
also you should probably make it so you don't do the walking animation in the air

so does the lava work like water in super mario sunshine where it recharges your energy?
(which i guess wasn't implemented when you did the first gif)

the "walk" looks really jittery but i don't know if that's just you jumping around a lot
also you should probably make it so you don't do the walking animation in the air

Yeah, I didn't really pay attention to that until now. It's an easy fix to not make him walk in the air.
Also I thought the walking just needed a little motion, but since he's floating in the air, well I don't know.

so does the lava work like water in super mario sunshine where it recharges your energy?
(which i guess wasn't implemented when you did the first gif)

Yep! Still deciding whether it should heal the actual attacking enemies or not

awesome HUD, i usually make pointless generic-RPG huds. also that's some very uh.. impacting font?

why is the screen so trippy

Reminds me of something like... Metal Slug?

actually kinda reminds me of Bleed
looks really cool so far

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:21:04 AM by LoserHero »