Game Design Megathread

Author Topic: Game Design Megathread  (Read 433063 times)

clouds still freak me out

http://gamejolt.com/games/hell-the-escape/214203

Hell: The Escape

[1] this is Horror game (Comes with 37 MB and a Installer)
[2] Still thinking about future fixes
[3] and made in clickteam fusion 2.5
[You're clipboard at the ending might change.]

http://gamejolt.com/games/hell-the-escape/214203

Hell: The Escape

I loaded onto a confusing (gameplay??) screen with unclear visuals, frequent loud static, and a draining meter that I don't understand the significance of.  I tried several common keys (WASD, arrows) and the mouse and none of them really seemed to do anything.  10/10

squungus in the jungus

plasti, it looks absolutely fantastic and i love it

More art redrawing is happening

I loaded onto a confusing (gameplay??) screen with unclear visuals, frequent loud static, and a draining meter that I don't understand the significance of.  I tried several common keys (WASD, arrows) and the mouse and none of them really seemed to do anything.  10/10

squungus in the jungus

Oh for keys its you're Arrows and Shift to jump

squungus in the jungus

You are using GameMaker, Right?

Game Maker 7.0 Pro.  I deliberately use an outdated version of Game Maker because it supports the extension I use to directly play .it format music (which is incredibly compact when it's SNES-style stuff).

Game Maker 7.0 Pro.  I deliberately use an outdated version of Game Maker because it supports the extension I use to directly play .it format music (which is incredibly compact when it's SNES-style stuff).
i use gamemaker but my games end up being poop and buggy

i also use gm

gm is quite good

I wish gm was MIT licensed like Godot.

That being said I do rather like Godot.